| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Derrden. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 25 Nov 2008 Posts: 240 Location: Everywhere.
|
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:00 pm Post subject: Just bought L4D2 and Mirrors Edge |
|
|
| Motherfucking ME is 7 GB.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
How much is Mirrors Edge?
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cokefag Master Cheater
Reputation: 51
Joined: 15 Nov 2007 Posts: 488
|
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
ME SUCKS
BIG DAEL
YOU GET TO PLAY IN FPS WITH NO GUNS
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I want to play mirrors edge I played the swf version and it was fun
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Derrden. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 25 Nov 2008 Posts: 240 Location: Everywhere.
|
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | How much is Mirrors Edge? |
19.99
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I'm Serious Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Jun 2006 Posts: 276
|
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
learn2piratee
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I'm Serious wrote: | | learn2piratee | Seriously.
Buying Mirror's Edge? Honestly?
_________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
LolSalad Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 26 Aug 2007 Posts: 988 Location: Australia
|
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Buying Mirrors Edge, lol
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
shitposter Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 12 Nov 2008 Posts: 15
|
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock wrote: | I want to play mirrors edge I played the swf version and it was fun |
link nao
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| OH YEAH! wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | I want to play mirrors edge I played the swf version and it was fun |
link nao | seriously can't google?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
shitposter Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 12 Nov 2008 Posts: 15
|
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock wrote: | | OH YEAH! wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | I want to play mirrors edge I played the swf version and it was fun |
link nao | seriously can't google? |
I seriously cant be assed.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| OH YEAH! wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | OH YEAH! wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | I want to play mirrors edge I played the swf version and it was fun |
link nao | seriously can't google? |
I seriously cant be assed. | http://www.trilulilugames.com/game/499/Mirrors-Edge.html
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
shitposter Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 12 Nov 2008 Posts: 15
|
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:41 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Man that sucks.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
S3NSA :3
Reputation: 1
Joined: 06 Dec 2006 Posts: 1908 Location: England.
|
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:31 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I bought it for the xbawks when it was only 6.49£ on amazon. Really enjoyed the game.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
whisk Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 22
Joined: 04 Oct 2008 Posts: 590
|
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:37 am Post subject: |
|
|
| old cokefag wrote: | ME SUCKS
BIG DAEL
YOU GET TO PLAY IN FPS WITH NO GUNS |
plenty of guns
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|