Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Reasons why I prefer Opera to Firefox.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Trucido
Moderator
Reputation: 6

Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 2792

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:55 am    Post subject: Reasons why I prefer Opera to Firefox. Reply with quote

It opens faster for me.
It has everything I need already included in it.
I prefer the look of it.
I like that it has less users.
I dislike all the Firefox fan boys.

_________________
I'm out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IGNORE ME
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Oct 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, but you're still a raging faggot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rick.
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 657
Location: In the netherlands

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy. He is right.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
IGNORE ME
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Oct 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said for ControlAltDelete, why don't you click your heels together 3 times, Trucido, and go back to Africa, where you belong.

I mean, what else can I say about your status here at CEF that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan. It looks bombed out and depleted.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Noodlez
<3
Reputation: 1

Joined: 27 Oct 2007
Posts: 744
Location: Hyrule

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boxman Loves Men wrote:
Yeah, but you're still a raging faggot.


Fuck off, he is not.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Trucido
Moderator
Reputation: 6

Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 2792

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boxman Loves Men wrote:
Like I said for ControlAltDelete, why don't you click your heels together 3 times, Trucido, and go back to Africa, where you belong.

I mean, what else can I say about your status here at CEF that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan. It looks bombed out and depleted.

This insult would have been more effective if it came from someone worthy of the slightest amount of respect.

_________________
I'm out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LolSalad
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 988
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Boxman Loves Men', what the fuck are you trying to accomplish? Anyone intelligent can see that you're a fucking idiot.

Anyway, I prefer Firefox because it opens faster for me, it's extensible so I can have everything I need in it, I prefer the look of it, and I like that it has more users. However, I don't like the way that a lot of Firefox fanboys are idiots. Arguing over which is better is stupid, this thread is better than the other one.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
IGNORE ME
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Oct 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trucido wrote:
Boxman Loves Men wrote:
Like I said for ControlAltDelete, why don't you click your heels together 3 times, Trucido, and go back to Africa, where you belong.

I mean, what else can I say about your status here at CEF that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan. It looks bombed out and depleted.

This insult would have been more effective if it came from someone worthy of the slightest amount of respect.


You want to talk about respect? Son, you don't have respect.

I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I don't even know you, but I hate you. I hate your guts. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and only to you.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go put water in Trucido's mothers' dish.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Noodlez
<3
Reputation: 1

Joined: 27 Oct 2007
Posts: 744
Location: Hyrule

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boxman Loves Men wrote:
Trucido wrote:
Boxman Loves Men wrote:
Like I said for ControlAltDelete, why don't you click your heels together 3 times, Trucido, and go back to Africa, where you belong.

I mean, what else can I say about your status here at CEF that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan. It looks bombed out and depleted.

This insult would have been more effective if it came from someone worthy of the slightest amount of respect.


You want to talk about respect? Son, you don't have respect.

I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I don't even know you, but I hate you. I hate your guts. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and only to you.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go put water in Trucido's mothers' dish.


Your a Piece of shit faggot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
IGNORE ME
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Oct 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least I don't wear underwear with dick holes in the backside.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LolSalad
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 988
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus Christ, just reading your post is painful. You're 100% unfunny, and your sig proves me completely right.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Trucido
Moderator
Reputation: 6

Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 2792

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daedryon->The Prince of Madness->[TPoM] Daedryon->Disciple of TJ Wiggles->Daedryon->GIGANTIC FUCKING JEW->That Cunthole Steve->Boxman Loves Men

Self explanatory.

_________________
I'm out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Benji
Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 61
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just like Firefox for it's looks. I don't care if one browser loads 0.2ms faster than another browser, to me it's all the same.

Also, Boxmanfag is Daedryon/That Cunthole Steve.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IGNORE ME
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Oct 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, congratulations, you can post all of my names that everyone on CEF already knows.

And they all know I'm Daedryon, so why you post my name changes? Who knows. Maybe you're just dyslexic.

You see, what I say is real "hating". What you guys say are just lame internet-born phrases.

Like my sig says, now that I've pulled out the big guns of hating, you're all just getting scared, and are afraid that you can't play with the big boys.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Benji
Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 61
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boxman Loves Men wrote:
Wow, congratulations, you can post all of my names that everyone on CEF already knows.

And they all know I'm Daedryon, so why you post my name changes? Who knows. Maybe you're just dyslexic.

You see, what I say is real "hating". What you guys say are just lame internet-born phrases.

Like my sig says, now that I've pulled out the big guns of hating, you're all just getting scared, and are afraid that you can't play with the big boys.

Please, be honest, how old are you?

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites