| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
xXL3G10N~4~LYFEXx Expert Cheater
Reputation: 13
Joined: 15 Nov 2008 Posts: 105
|
Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:33 pm Post subject: Owl City |
|
|
| Hardcore metal <3
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
|
Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
job for a cowbow > whoever the fuck else you think is metal.
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Injection. How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 12 Sep 2009 Posts: 5
|
Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:39 pm Post subject: Re: Owl City |
|
|
| Asmodai wrote: | | Hardcore metal <3 |
Why'd you name this Owl city. Lmao.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Anon. Master Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 11 Jan 2008 Posts: 266
|
Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Owl City - Someone totally just drove through the Burger King drive-thru and ordered a Krabby Patty. Epic lulz were had.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
nope. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 22 Nov 2008 Posts: 136
|
Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I love Owl City.
Gtfo.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Michael Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15
Joined: 26 May 2008 Posts: 180
|
Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:41 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Owl city is amazing.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xXL3G10N~4~LYFEXx Expert Cheater
Reputation: 13
Joined: 15 Nov 2008 Posts: 105
|
Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| yes. I was implying major sarcasm. I fucking love Owl City.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cheer up and dry those damp eyes and tell me when it rains, and I'll blend up that rainbow above you, and shoot it through your veins.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xXL3G10N~4~LYFEXx Expert Cheater
Reputation: 13
Joined: 15 Nov 2008 Posts: 105
|
Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [AM]HackOtaku wrote: | | Cheer up and dry those damp eyes and tell me when it rains, and I'll blend up that rainbow above you, and shoot it through your veins. |
<3
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
puresick Expert Cheater
Reputation: 3
Joined: 02 Jun 2008 Posts: 178
|
Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Dear pacific day, won`t you take me awayyyy?♥ :]
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Batman Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 26 Jan 2008 Posts: 956
|
Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Fireflies
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Right now I'm in love with Tidal wave. I also loved Owl City ages before any of you, but that doesn't matter. inb4someonesaysnoIdidn't
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HeIios Master Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 06 Oct 2009 Posts: 252
|
Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
owl city is cool
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
31.94 KB |
| Viewed: |
2932 Time(s) |

|
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
104.7 KB |
| Viewed: |
2932 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
puresick Expert Cheater
Reputation: 3
Joined: 02 Jun 2008 Posts: 178
|
Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
You can hear the waves, in underwater caves,
as if you actually were inside a saltwater roooom ♥
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
pr334t Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 30 Aug 2008 Posts: 27
|
Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| flame me, but only girls listen to owl city
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|