| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Big Pun Expert Cheater
Reputation: -3
Joined: 29 Jul 2009 Posts: 169
|
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:15 pm Post subject: ITT: Regret |
|
|
| I smoked weed for the first time last week and I regret it a bit. I hardly feel like myself anymore and I'm a lot less fun to be around my friends say. I smoked 8 days ago and then again 3 days ago. I never really felt high but it was pretty good shit both times. I felt like my eyes were really focused and I didn't talk much I was just like staring at people. I think all the things people say about it is hype or I just need to do it a lot more before I actually get the real effects, or that's what my friends say at least. They get crazy when they are high its weird I can remember everything that happened too.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I don't care.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Pussy
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Big Pun Expert Cheater
Reputation: -3
Joined: 29 Jul 2009 Posts: 169
|
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Not. I really wanted to try it to see what it was like but then everyone said the first time is never good so I tried it again.
Last edited by Big Pun on Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
|
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
you didn't smoke it the right way then.
BTW why is your name ImThePunisher if you can't punish a blunt?
pussy
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Big Pun Expert Cheater
Reputation: -3
Joined: 29 Jul 2009 Posts: 169
|
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Krue wrote: | you didn't smoke it the right way then.
BTW why is your name ImThePunisher if you can't punish a blunt?
pussy | Rofl I did it the right way and the second way was w/ a gravity bong. I took it into my lungs and held it for the 4 seconds or whatever. The first time was a j and they taught me how to do it first and I took like 3 hits and 2 shotguns.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^) Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 37
Joined: 30 Jun 2008 Posts: 1062
|
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Big Pun Expert Cheater
Reputation: -3
Joined: 29 Jul 2009 Posts: 169
|
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Anyway the moral of the story is not to smoke weed unless you can smoke it a lot.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Big Pun Expert Cheater
Reputation: -3
Joined: 29 Jul 2009 Posts: 169
|
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Simisage Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 11 Sep 2008 Posts: 838
|
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Codeslinger I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 11 Oct 2007 Posts: 3652 Location: Midwest, United States of America
|
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Many people don't get high their first time, and it's because your brain doesn't have enough cannabinoid receptors yet.
Once you introduce cannabis, your brain will grow new cannabinoid receptors (so you're essentially gaining braincells -- not losing them).
Although, it would help to make sure you're smoking it right.
Also, it's not hype. You'll KNOW when you're high... it will be a feeling that you will definitely enjoy very much and it's very obvious.
But try holding longer than 4 seconds... it usually takes me longer than that to even take the hit itself, so you should hold it in for longer, until it comes out almost clear even... then you'll definitely get stoned.
And the thing about your friends saying you're less fun to be around... HAHA just wow. How could you blame that on weed if you didn't even feel the effects from it? My guess is that these friends know you smoked weed, and they are jealous or something, so they are now trying to make you feel bad for doing it.
Try it again but smoke even more and hold it longer... and then in the future you should get really high off just one hit.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|