Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I was the only one that voted ControlAltDelete for moderator

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Cheat Engine User
Something epic
Ban
Reputation: 61

Joined: 22 Jun 2007
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: I was the only one that voted ControlAltDelete for moderator Reply with quote

And the results are clear.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TYRONE BIGUMS
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You created a monster. A fat one at that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Holland, I'm sure someother people that Matter must have voted, or else I wouldn't be a mod.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cheat Engine User
Something epic
Ban
Reputation: 61

Joined: 22 Jun 2007
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
Thanks Holland, I'm sure someother people that Matter must have voted, or else I wouldn't be a mod.
Only one did. But he actually didn't.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh. I think I'm doing a fine job, not much goes around in my section. Only got to warn 3 people, move 1 post. and deleted all the "Moved" Ghost that Dragonatic left behind.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TYRONE BIGUMS
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
Eh. I think I'm doing a fine job, not much goes around in my section. Only got to warn 3 people, move 1 post. and deleted all the "Moved" Ghost that Dragonatic left behind.


I liked you better when you were fat and cool. Now you're just fat and retarded. Stop it. STOP IT YOU HEAR ME. THE DRAMA IS KILLING ME.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 01 Oct 2007
Posts: 909
Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't the big drama about CAD becuming mod is about. CE tut isn't a good section.
_________________


Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't the big drama either Azn, I don't.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mi/c/healRein
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 0
Location: Louisiana

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted for tyler
_________________


[SSCA]Nevergreen wrote:
Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichealRein wrote:
I voted for tyler


Your vote did not count, nor did Justins mindless zombies voting for me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mi/c/healRein
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 0
Location: Louisiana

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
MichealRein wrote:
I voted for tyler


Your vote did not count, nor did Justins mindless zombies voting for me.


whos that?

_________________


[SSCA]Nevergreen wrote:
Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fat mods are fat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichealRein wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
MichealRein wrote:
I voted for tyler


Your vote did not count, nor did Justins mindless zombies voting for me.


whos that?



The Hobo's bitches in the flash section. They do anything he says
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites