| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Rawss. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 14 Nov 2007 Posts: 1687 Location: Glasgow, Scotland
|
Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:57 am Post subject: Hannah. |
|
|
/hugs
warmer now? =D
also, 'member yet? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aids Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 197
|
Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:58 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Hannah is ignoring me, makes me feel pretty cool :3 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rawss. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 14 Nov 2007 Posts: 1687 Location: Glasgow, Scotland
|
Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
It's cos she's busy in the kitchen, where she should be!
joking <3 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hannah. How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13
Joined: 28 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [SSCA]Nevergreen wrote: | | Hannah is ignoring me, makes me feel pretty cool :3 | Am not.
Ross, Yes :3. But I still don't remember. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rawss. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 14 Nov 2007 Posts: 1687 Location: Glasgow, Scotland
|
Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Hannah. wrote: | | [SSCA]Nevergreen wrote: | | Hannah is ignoring me, makes me feel pretty cool :3 | Am not.
Ross, Yes :3. But I still don't remember. | Lol, well obviously it wasn't important =P |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aids Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 197
|
Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Hannah. wrote: | | [SSCA]Nevergreen wrote: | | Hannah is ignoring me, makes me feel pretty cool :3 | Am not.
Ross, Yes :3. But I still don't remember. |
Damn, need more anti-spongebob. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rawss. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 14 Nov 2007 Posts: 1687 Location: Glasgow, Scotland
|
Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [SSCA]Nevergreen wrote: | | Hannah. wrote: | | [SSCA]Nevergreen wrote: | | Hannah is ignoring me, makes me feel pretty cool :3 | Am not.
Ross, Yes :3. But I still don't remember. |
Damn, need more anti-spongebob. | But, why? D= |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Hannah blocked me almost in sync with Cal's blocking of me. It was obvious because they were in SSCA still and were obviously no really offline. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hannah. How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13
Joined: 28 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | Hannah blocked me almost in sync with Cal's blocking of me. It was obvious because they were in SSCA still and were obviously no really offline. | I never blocked you. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Hannah. wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Hannah blocked me almost in sync with Cal's blocking of me. It was obvious because they were in SSCA still and were obviously no really offline. | I never blocked you. | Hah. Lies. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hannah. How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13
Joined: 28 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | Hannah. wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Hannah blocked me almost in sync with Cal's blocking of me. It was obvious because they were in SSCA still and were obviously no really offline. | I never blocked you. | Hah. Lies. | What reasoning would I have to do that? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rawss. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 14 Nov 2007 Posts: 1687 Location: Glasgow, Scotland
|
Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | Hannah. wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Hannah blocked me almost in sync with Cal's blocking of me. It was obvious because they were in SSCA still and were obviously no really offline. | I never blocked you. | Hah. Lies. | Why would they block you? @_@ |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Ross wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Hannah. wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Hannah blocked me almost in sync with Cal's blocking of me. It was obvious because they were in SSCA still and were obviously no really offline. | I never blocked you. | Hah. Lies. | Why would they block you? @_@ | Because Cal's a dick and started calling me one. I called him a hypocrite, he said to prove it, I proved it and he was a hypocrite right there and then and started to insult my real life grades in school. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rawss. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 14 Nov 2007 Posts: 1687 Location: Glasgow, Scotland
|
Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | Ross wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Hannah. wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Hannah blocked me almost in sync with Cal's blocking of me. It was obvious because they were in SSCA still and were obviously no really offline. | I never blocked you. | Hah. Lies. | Why would they block you? @_@ | Because Cal's a dick and started calling me one. I called him a hypocrite, he said to prove it, I proved it and he was a hypocrite right there and then and started to insult my real life grades in school. | D= |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aids Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 197
|
Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Ross wrote: | | [SSCA]Nevergreen wrote: | | Hannah. wrote: | | [SSCA]Nevergreen wrote: | | Hannah is ignoring me, makes me feel pretty cool :3 | Am not.
Ross, Yes :3. But I still don't remember. |
Damn, need more anti-spongebob. | But, why? D= | Because I have, and always will, fail to see why people love spongebob. He isn't funny, he isn't cute, he is stupid and lame. Also, the TV show fails at logic.
HURP SPONGES CAN LIVE IN WATER WITHOUT SOAKING ALL THE WATER AND GETTING GIANT. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|