| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Luigi Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1
Joined: 24 Mar 2008 Posts: 1083
|
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:45 pm Post subject: Noz3001 |
|
|
| Were you asking about my wallpaper?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| No, OS, DM, WM etc
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Luigi Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1
Joined: 24 Mar 2008 Posts: 1083
|
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Noz3001 wrote: | | No, OS, DM, WM etc | What if I sat here and told you it was Windows XP?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Thought so
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Luigi Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1
Joined: 24 Mar 2008 Posts: 1083
|
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Noz3001 wrote: | | Thought so | Arch Linux bitched me out for the third time. I installed it CLEANLY. When I boot from it, it gives me a gay command thingy screeny, even after I log in.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Luigi wrote: | | Noz3001 wrote: | | Thought so | Arch Linux bitched me out for the third time. I installed it CLEANLY. When I boot from it, it gives me a gay command thingy screeny, even after I log in. |
Oh, I laughed a bit.
That's supposed to happen
PS. It's not gay.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Luigi Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1
Joined: 24 Mar 2008 Posts: 1083
|
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Noz3001 wrote: | | Luigi wrote: | | Noz3001 wrote: | | Thought so | Arch Linux bitched me out for the third time. I installed it CLEANLY. When I boot from it, it gives me a gay command thingy screeny, even after I log in. |
Oh, I laughed a bit.
That's supposed to happen
PS. It's not gay. | I'm not a linux junkie. Maybe I like GUI
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
You install that yourself. That's the whole point =P.
Arch linux gives you the choice of what software you want to use
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Luigi Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1
Joined: 24 Mar 2008 Posts: 1083
|
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Noz3001 wrote: | You install that yourself. That's the whole point =P.
Arch linux gives you the choice of what software you want to use | Damn, and I wasted about 70 minutes of my life for nothing. I must have forgotten to choose it.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
pacman -Sy xorg fluxbox slim
and you have my fave setup
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|