| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:37 pm Post subject: Is there a way to reset graphic options |
|
|
On a steam game with out going in the game?
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Yeah, use the -autoconfig switch to launch it.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Put "-autoconfig" in the launching options?
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Yeah, that should reset everything.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Society Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 30 Dec 2006 Posts: 536
|
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:43 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Noz3001 wrote: | | Yeah, that should reset everything. |
It gives me an error. I edited my graphic settings in CS 1.6 and I get a black screen when I try to play it, but I get an error with that code.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Try deleting config.cfg from \Steam\steamapps\*your name*\counter-strike\cstrike
ALSO
try running it with the launch option: -gl -w 800 -16bpp
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|