| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:45 am Post subject: Weird. |
|
|
| I just realized every time I go to my Gmail, I check/delete mail until I have 111 new messages, and stop.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:47 am Post subject: |
|
|
| This must mean that both you and I must have 111 rep by the end of the week or bad things will happen, obviously.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:49 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Obviously. The two of our reps = 111. (The sum of the two)
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:50 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Jesus fucking christ you're right. What the fuck.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:52 am Post subject: |
|
|
| What are the odds. Well, off to bed.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:56 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Sleep well
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Dylan_Owns Master Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 25 Aug 2008 Posts: 310
|
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:57 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Hmm, shall I screw up their weirdness by derepping one of them? Nah
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aids Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 197
|
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:01 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Shadowblade2 wrote: | | Hmm, shall I screw up their weirdness by derepping one of them? Nah | Should you GB2AQW? Yah.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|