Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Nightpup
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Leena
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Posts: 640

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:00 pm    Post subject: Nightpup Reply with quote

What are you doing on my turf ?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
nightpup
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 20 Nov 2007
Posts: 172

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

someones full of themselves... lol

i was here b4 you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was here before both of you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Leena
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Posts: 640

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bitch please, I was here since August 2006. This is my second account.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
nightpup
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 20 Nov 2007
Posts: 172

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha oh.

well it's not "your turf"

just sayingggg

and LOL true datt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Leena
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Posts: 640

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay fine, We can share the turf. But one word of advise. We need to keep waxxup off of our turf then. Do you agree to this term?

YES or NO.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
nightpup
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 20 Nov 2007
Posts: 172

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isn't he already banned?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Leena
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Posts: 640

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, But he steps foot onto our turf, we need to keep him off.

DO YOU AGREE TO THE TERM?

YES or NO

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
nightpup
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 20 Nov 2007
Posts: 172

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

idk -shrugs- he's never been mean to me or anything

i dont have anything against him. :/

and i haven't seen him be a fag lol. then again im too lazy to look up all his bosts. but i cant hate him for no reason...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was first ;3
but noone loves me TT x TT....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
:^)
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 37

Joined: 30 Jun 2008
Posts: 1062

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
I was first ;3
but noone loves me TT x TT....


I DO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Leena
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Posts: 640

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you do not comply with my terms, I and others will be force to have a mandatory turf sweeping.

NOW, ONCE AGAIN, DO YOU AGREE TO THE TERM?

YES or NO.

JUST PICK YES.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a fucktard, please kill me if I do write this correctly wrote:
gogodr wrote:
I was first ;3
but noone loves me TT x TT....


I DO.

LIES! .... TT x TT!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
:^)
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 37

Joined: 30 Jun 2008
Posts: 1062

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
I am a fucktard, please kill me if I do write this correctly wrote:
gogodr wrote:
I was first ;3
but noone loves me TT x TT....


I DO.

LIES! .... TT x TT!!


I LOVE HUMANS.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nightpup
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 20 Nov 2007
Posts: 172

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leena wrote:
If you do not comply with my terms, I and others will be force to have a mandatory turf sweeping.

NOW, ONCE AGAIN, DO YOU AGREE TO THE TERM?

YES or NO.

JUST PICK YES.


lol wtf no offense but who do you think you are? i understand your prolly like... more liked around here but still

im not gonna go against someone who hasn't done anything wrong. or maybe he has but idk i havent seen it. sorry. im not that kinda person.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites