Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


[Poll] BAN juanri!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Ban Him?
Yes
90%
 90%  [ 9 ]
No
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Author Message
^-^
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 20

Joined: 05 Aug 2008
Posts: 1086

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:32 pm    Post subject: [Poll] BAN juanri!! Reply with quote

He's ignorant! He insults an entire group of people because he likes clowns! It's terrible. It's wrong. Who will aid me in bringing this "man" to justice?


Here's the quote in question:

o-o wrote:
juanri wrote:
A clown raped u as a kid right?


Not cool, my best friends cousin got raped when she was a kid.


It's making a mockery of the very serious crime of rape, and insulting an entire group of people.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FUCKING RAGE! DOES NO ONE ON THE INTERNET HAVE ANY SENSE OF RESPECT? BAN HIS ASS!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
juanri
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 10 Jan 2009
Posts: 620

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it says CLownsowns
_________________
Yu like me
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hundead
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 10 Apr 2009
Posts: 39
Location: ;D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not cool, my best friends cousin got raped by a clown when she was a kid.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o-o wrote:
Not cool, my best friends cousin got raped by a clown when she was a kid.
And I bet she wasn't even a teenager.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hundead
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 10 Apr 2009
Posts: 39
Location: ;D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She was 15, does count. Yes?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o-o wrote:
She was 15, does count. Yes?
15?!? THAT'S PRACTICALLY 12!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
juanri
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 10 Jan 2009
Posts: 620

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would i be forgiven if i vote to ban myself?
_________________
Yu like me
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hundead
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 10 Apr 2009
Posts: 39
Location: ;D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juanri wrote:
Would i be forgiven if i vote to ban myself?


We do not forgive, we do not forget.

Am I doing it right?

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
^-^
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 20

Joined: 05 Aug 2008
Posts: 1086

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o-o wrote:
juanri wrote:
Would i be forgiven if i vote to ban myself?


We do not forgive, we do not forget.

Am I doing it right?

I forgot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hundead
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 10 Apr 2009
Posts: 39
Location: ;D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^-^ wrote:
o-o wrote:
juanri wrote:
Would i be forgiven if i vote to ban myself?


We do not forgive, we do not forget.

Am I doing it right?

I forgot.


Forgiven.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
juanri
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 10 Jan 2009
Posts: 620

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o-o wrote:
^-^ wrote:
o-o wrote:
juanri wrote:
Would i be forgiven if i vote to ban myself?


We do not forgive, we do not forget.

Am I doing it right?

I forgot.


Forgiven.


Thanks shortie sunset eyes guy ^_^

_________________
Yu like me
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Coldie
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only reason I do not want it banned is because everytime I look at its avatars face I get an insta boner.
Back to top
juanri
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 10 Jan 2009
Posts: 620

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Boss wrote:
The only reason I do not want it banned is because everytime I look at its avatars face I get an insta boner.


/amen. Bless

_________________
Yu like me
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Simisage
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Posts: 838

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adolf Hitler wrote:
support

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites