| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Out or off? |
| Get the fuck out |
|
44% |
[ 4 ] |
| Get the fuck off |
|
11% |
[ 1 ] |
| I once had a pet cat, he tasted like soy sauce. |
|
44% |
[ 4 ] |
|
| Total Votes : 9 |
|
| Author |
Message |
Aids Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 197
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:56 pm Post subject: [Question] GTFO |
|
|
I've actually never figured it out. Does GTFO mean Get the fuck off, or get the fuck out? Seriously. I used to think it as get the fuck off, but then somebody said it's out.
Confusing.
Last edited by Aids on Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:59 pm; edited 2 times in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kronos Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Dec 2008 Posts: 1606 Location: wtf
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Out
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
M. Master Cheater
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Dec 2007 Posts: 267 Location: wat
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| eeet is out
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aids Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 197
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Fo real? Shizzle ma nizzle I was rite.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I think it depends on the context of the situation... but most of the time, it means out.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|