Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Confused(need computer help)

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jonas
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 23

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:34 pm    Post subject: Confused(need computer help) Reply with quote

Just reformated.... No sound come through headset help?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure you are plugging it into the right spot? I have a sound card (a useless one, it would have been just as good to have an integrated one) and I didn't find this out until much after I had reformatted. I kept on trying to plug the jack into the mobo, and sound still wouldn't come out. Then I opened it up and was like, wat?

I felt really stupid.

_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Jonas
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 23

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpacco wrote:
Are you sure you are plugging it into the right spot? I have a sound card (a useless one, it would have been just as good to have an integrated one) and I didn't find this out until much after I had reformatted. I kept on trying to plug the jack into the mobo, and sound still wouldn't come out. Then I opened it up and was like, wat?

I felt really stupid.

My Uncle(computer techie) says need to reinstall my sound drives.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SadPanda wrote:
elpacco wrote:
Are you sure you are plugging it into the right spot? I have a sound card (a useless one, it would have been just as good to have an integrated one) and I didn't find this out until much after I had reformatted. I kept on trying to plug the jack into the mobo, and sound still wouldn't come out. Then I opened it up and was like, wat?

I felt really stupid.

My Uncle(computer techie) says need to reinstall my sound drives.
You haven't done that yet? I thought you meant you had already done that and you didn't have sound. Well fuck, do you not realize that a sound driver is what tells the speakers what sounds to make? That is like trying to drive a car when the steering wheel isn't attached to the axle.
_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
kevintjuh93
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 04 Jan 2008
Posts: 2265

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
zyndr0m
I post too much
Reputation: 4

Joined: 23 Oct 2007
Posts: 4358
Location: Japan!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SadPanda wrote:
elpacco wrote:
Are you sure you are plugging it into the right spot? I have a sound card (a useless one, it would have been just as good to have an integrated one) and I didn't find this out until much after I had reformatted. I kept on trying to plug the jack into the mobo, and sound still wouldn't come out. Then I opened it up and was like, wat?

I felt really stupid.

My Uncle(computer techie) says need to reinstall my sound drives.


Do it then.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites