Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


My math teacher fails

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
hundead
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 10 Apr 2009
Posts: 39
Location: ;D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: My math teacher fails Reply with quote

Instead of putting my test grade as a 74/80, she gave me a 0/80, and a 74/40 on my portfolio. Which I didn't do.

Would It still equal the same amount of points. o-o I'm not good at math D:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deleted19776
I post too much
Reputation: 11

Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 3838

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they're worth the same amount of points, yes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hundead
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 10 Apr 2009
Posts: 39
Location: ;D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Test worth 80 points - I did do.
Portfolio worth 40 points - I didn't do.

I got a 74 on the test, but she put my test grade on my portfolio grade. Thus it is a 74/40. But my test is a 0/80

Maeks sense?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deleted19776
I post too much
Reputation: 11

Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 3838

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o-o wrote:
Test worth 80 points - I did do.
Portfolio worth 40 points - I didn't do.

I got a 74 on the test, but she put my test grade on my portfolio grade. Thus it is a 74/40. But my test is a 0/80

Maeks sense?

Same grade result.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Portugal
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you still get the same amount of points ( total of 120 points available, deduct 40 because of portfolio than add 74 because of test)
_________________
PSN: DevilDawq <--that's a Q
Games: MGS4, CoD4, CoD5, SOCOM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hundead
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 10 Apr 2009
Posts: 39
Location: ;D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh okay, I just wanted to make sure. Razz

Yeah... D: Final grade in the class is a C-. FAIL D:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites