Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


New Metroid for the Wii.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ArcaneKnite
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2

Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:30 pm    Post subject: New Metroid for the Wii. Reply with quote

New Metroid, new Super Mario, RE Darkside Chronicles. Damn, they dropped some big bombs this year.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-metroid-other/50237

Doesn't look like it's purely FPS anymore, which is pretty cool. Prime series was great, but it's good for some change back.

ALSO, SHE DOESN'T HAVE HER POWERSUIT ON.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jake!
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4

Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 1354

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks interesting!

I'm going to buy a Wii this summer JUST FOR THE METROID TRILOGY Very Happy

I want to replay 1/2 with Wii controls.

T'will be epic, to say the least.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As well as a Super Mario Galaxy 2. Damn, I wish I could play it. Super Mario Galaxy was probably the best game I ever played on the Wii.

I have yet to watch the Sony press conference. It is still being encoded on gamespot so I'll have to wait a little bit. Nig­ger if you tell me what happens, I'll unleash my rage all over you.

_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
ArcaneKnite
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2

Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpacco wrote:
As well as a Super Mario Galaxy 2. Damn, I wish I could play it. Super Mario Galaxy was probably the best game I ever played on the Wii.

I have yet to watch the Sony press conference. It is still being encoded on gamespot so I'll have to wait a little bit. Nig­ger if you tell me what happens, I'll unleash my rage all over you.


NIGGAH PLZ.

PSP-Go got announced. Will be distributing games via PSN and no more UMD.
PSP Resident Evil
PSP Metal Gear
PSP Gran Turismo
GoW3 with a playable demo
MAG with a video of a live 256 player game. (Shitty visuals)
FF13 Demo and announced FF14 which will be an online game (MMORPG?)
Assasins Creed 2



lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RAGHAHOFEIAHOCHEOAIHFOIHAEAF


I QUOTED YOU AND IMMEDIATELY X'D OUT


GOD DAMN YOU!

_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
MiguelKN2
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 05 May 2009
Posts: 282
Location: Venezuela

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpacco wrote:
RAGHAHOFEIAHOCHEOAIHFOIHAEAF


I QUOTED YOU AND IMMEDIATELY X'D OUT


GOD DAMN YOU!

Epic

_________________
But hey that's just my opinion
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samus got her zero suit from brawl, but shes full suit in this game
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ArcaneKnite
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2

Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpacco wrote:
RAGHAHOFEIAHOCHEOAIHFOIHAEAF


I QUOTED YOU AND IMMEDIATELY X'D OUT


GOD DAMN YOU!


NIGGAH PLZ.

And I'm pissed now because there's no PS3 price cut.

Now I won't be getting a PS3 for a while.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spameKnite wrote:
elpacco wrote:
RAGHAHOFEIAHOCHEOAIHFOIHAEAF


I QUOTED YOU AND IMMEDIATELY X'D OUT


GOD DAMN YOU!


NIGGAH PLZ.

And I'm pissed now because there's no PS3 price cut.

Now I won't be getting a PS3 for a while.
The only thing I will let you tell me, is if they announced the slim. Did they?
_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
ArcaneKnite
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2

Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpacco wrote:
spameKnite wrote:
elpacco wrote:
RAGHAHOFEIAHOCHEOAIHFOIHAEAF


I QUOTED YOU AND IMMEDIATELY X'D OUT


GOD DAMN YOU!


NIGGAH PLZ.

And I'm pissed now because there's no PS3 price cut.

Now I won't be getting a PS3 for a while.
The only thing I will let you tell me, is if they announced the slim. Did they?

No.

Hero wrote:
Samus got her zero suit from brawl, but shes full suit in this game


Samus was in her Zero Suit in an older Metroid game. After Zero Mission I think, her suit was in her ship when she got ambushed by Space Pirates so she had to go and get a new one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zyndr0m
I post too much
Reputation: 4

Joined: 23 Oct 2007
Posts: 4358
Location: Japan!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now lets see the xbox360 release games for 2009....

Also zero suit? lol'd

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MiguelKN2
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 05 May 2009
Posts: 282
Location: Venezuela

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

darkbyte wrote:
Now lets see the xbox360 release games for 2009....

Also zero suit? lol'd


dude kids are browsing the forum....

_________________
But hey that's just my opinion
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MiguelKN2 wrote:
darkbyte wrote:
Now lets see the xbox360 release games for 2009....

Also zero suit? lol'd


dude kids are browsing the forum....
Hey, how about you abide by your sig and get the fuck out?
_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
ArcaneKnite
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2

Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shit guys. My mom was walking by when I opened this thread.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spameKnite wrote:
Shit guys. My mom was walking by when I opened this thread.
lol
_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites