Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Rapidshare acc, 25Gb traffic left!

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Nick :3
I posted too much crap
Reputation: 5

Joined: 27 Dec 2007
Posts: 2220

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:36 am    Post subject: Rapidshare acc, 25Gb traffic left! Reply with quote

nickdv
cefsucks
googogogogogogo

_________________
Ego vos irrumabo et confutuabo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Codeslinger
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 11 Oct 2007
Posts: 3652
Location: Midwest, United States of America

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't aware rapidshare had traffic limits, seeing as how I've never gotten any sort of "this user has exceeded their bandwidth" message.

Or perhaps your english is just retarded... this seems more likely.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Nick :3
I posted too much crap
Reputation: 5

Joined: 27 Dec 2007
Posts: 2220

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gun Ecstasy wrote:
I wasn't aware rapidshare had traffic limits, seeing as how I've never gotten any sort of "this user has exceeded their bandwidth" message.

Or perhaps your english is just retarded... this seems more likely.

It has traffic limits, fucktard

_________________
Ego vos irrumabo et confutuabo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Codeslinger
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 11 Oct 2007
Posts: 3652
Location: Midwest, United States of America

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is there "25 gb" left? On a free account, you just wait a certain period of time, and for premium it should be no wait time.

Is it 25 gb before you have to wait or is the 25 gb completely gone once it's used and then the account basically expires early by becoming useless?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Nick :3
I posted too much crap
Reputation: 5

Joined: 27 Dec 2007
Posts: 2220

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gun Ecstasy wrote:
How is there "25 gb" left? On a free account, you just wait a certain period of time, and for premium it should be no wait time.

Is it 25 gb before you have to wait or is the 25 gb completely gone once it's used and then the account basically expires early by becoming useless?

You get 5 gigs of traffic a day, it can go up to 25 max

_________________
Ego vos irrumabo et confutuabo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Codeslinger
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 11 Oct 2007
Posts: 3652
Location: Midwest, United States of America

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is why they are called rapidshit
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Nick :3
I posted too much crap
Reputation: 5

Joined: 27 Dec 2007
Posts: 2220

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gun Ecstasy wrote:
That is why they are called rapidshit

If you're poor, I can imagine you find it shit.

_________________
Ego vos irrumabo et confutuabo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Codeslinger
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 11 Oct 2007
Posts: 3652
Location: Midwest, United States of America

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No it's just that I've never had any problem using megaupload, which I have a 2 year subscription to. It's faster and usually less links.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites