| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Jake! Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4
Joined: 03 Jan 2007 Posts: 1354
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:03 am Post subject: Virlal brings up a valid point. RSS2, I come to you. |
|
|
Jake.Mengpz.com
Help a brother out and click my ads please. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
sponge cake recipe Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22
Joined: 24 Sep 2007 Posts: 1635
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:06 am Post subject: |
|
|
That I do.
Still not convinced I want to click your ads though, one step further would be too far however.
Also, people want something in return.
We should start talking cookies.
AND.
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=423286 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jake! Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4
Joined: 03 Jan 2007 Posts: 1354
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:08 am Post subject: |
|
|
If you don't click my ads you're a double nigger. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
MapleStory. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 28 Sep 2008 Posts: 1207 Location: 174.142.61.111
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:00 am Post subject: |
|
|
I'm not even gonna go to your website. Does that make me a tripple-nigger? Or would that be supernigger? Ololol.
[Just kidding, I'll check it out later.] |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jake! Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4
Joined: 03 Jan 2007 Posts: 1354
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:30 am Post subject: |
|
|
| -!V- wrote: | I'm not even gonna go to your website. Does that make me a tripple-nigger? Or would that be supernigger? Ololol.
[Just kidding, I'll check it out later.] |
Thanh just gave me a subdomain of his website a few days ago. I'm signed up as a a referral to him, so if you're not going to click my ads for me, at least do it for Thanh ;-; |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
MapleStory. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 28 Sep 2008 Posts: 1207 Location: 174.142.61.111
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:33 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Boss person with a high concentration of pigment in his skin wrote: | | -!V- wrote: | I'm not even gonna go to your website. Does that make me a tripple-nigger? Or would that be supernigger? Ololol.
[Just kidding, I'll check it out later.] |
Thanh just gave me a subdomain of his website a few days ago. I'm signed up as a a referral to him, so if you're not going to click my ads for me, at least do it for Thanh ;-; |
Will that make me a tripple-nigger? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|