| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
MapleStory. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 28 Sep 2008 Posts: 1207 Location: 174.142.61.111
|
Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:00 pm Post subject: Good songs? |
|
|
Dunno what 'metal' is classified as anymore; I'm thinking along the lines of Enter Sandman, Chop Suey, Jun-Jun, just about any ACDC song, Dig, etc...
Make a suggestion.
Last edited by MapleStory. on Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Domoo Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 23 Nov 2009 Posts: 97
|
Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:06 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Master of puppets?
Black Sabbath?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ArcaneKnite Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 16 Feb 2007 Posts: 1519
|
Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Enter Sandman was Metallica's sell-out song.
Don't even classify that as true metal.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rick. Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 657 Location: In the netherlands
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:44 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Easy way to determine if its metal or not, metal sucks. if it sucks, its metal or something else you dont like.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
MapleStory. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 28 Sep 2008 Posts: 1207 Location: 174.142.61.111
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:58 am Post subject: |
|
|
| spameKnite wrote: | Enter Sandman was Metallica's sell-out song.
Don't even classify that as true metal. |
k, I won't. It's still a good song IMO, tho.
What makes a song classify as metal, tho? I've heard 'dust in the wind' being classified as rock, and I know that can't be right...
| Hero's Sidekick wrote: | Master of puppets?
Black Sabbath? |
Got it already. Only a few by Black Sabbath, tho.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Tosy How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 20 Jul 2007 Posts: 5
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:02 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Black Sabbath is old, get some Slipknot or Cob.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^) Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 37
Joined: 30 Jun 2008 Posts: 1062
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:09 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Nightwish.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
MapleStory. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 28 Sep 2008 Posts: 1207 Location: 174.142.61.111
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:28 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Name some songs, please. (almost) Every band has at least one bad song, and I always seem to get that song when I look up the band.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
GARCIE Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 16 Nov 2006 Posts: 560
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
i dunno
i think all that remains is pretty good
Six and This Calling are a few of their good songs
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Chop Suey! isn't metal. SoaD doesn't really have any metal. Just heavy alternative.
_________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
MapleStory. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 28 Sep 2008 Posts: 1207 Location: 174.142.61.111
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:01 am Post subject: |
|
|
I have no idea what the fuck 'heavy alternative' is.
Ima just change the title now.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rick. Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 657 Location: In the netherlands
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:42 am Post subject: |
|
|
good songs hm?
| -!V- wrote: | AC/DC:
High Voltage
TNT
Back in Black
Dirty Deeds
Let There Be Rock
Shoot to Thrill
Thunderstruck
Big Gun
Highway to Hell
You Shook Me All Night Long
Aerosmith:
Anything at all.
Apocalyptica:
Quutamo
Avenged Sevenfold:
Scream
Unholy Confessions
Black Sabbath:
Children of the Grave
War Pigs
Iron Man
Boston:
Foreplay - Longtime
More Than a Feeling
Rock & Roll Band
Breaking Benjamin:
Had Enough
Until the End
So Cold
Breakdown
Blow Me Away
Coheed and Cambria:
Welcome Home
The Suffering
Ten Speed
Drowning Pool:
Sinner
Let the Bodies Hit the Floor
Hate
Guns 'N Roses:
Paradise City
Welcome to the Jungle
Night Train
Sweet Child of Mine
Heart:
Barracuda
Crazy on You
Magic Man
Iron Maiden:
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Lamb of God:
A Devil in God's Country
Ruin
Ashes of the Wake
Omerta
Redneck
Walk With Me in Hell
Metallica:
One
The Day That Never Comes
Battery
Master of Puppets
Enter Sandman
Mudvayne:
Do What You Do
Dig
Fucking Determined
Otep:
Confrontation
Eat the Children
Ozzy Osbourne:
Crazy Train
I Don't Wanna Stop
Saxon:
The Thin Red Line
Crusader
Heavy Metal Thunder
Power and Glory
Warrior
Slayer:
Angel of Death
Here Comes the Pain
Cult
Raining Blood
Slipknot:
Dead Memories
Before I Forget
Duality
People Equals Shit
Wait and Bleed
Sweet:
Ballroom Blitz
System of a Down:
Vicinity of Obscenity
Revenga
Violent Pornography
Bounce
Chop Suey
Forest
Sugar
Toxicity
Testament:
Afterlife
Eyes of Wrath
Low
Souls of Black
Trial by Fire
Enjoy. (I actually made this list; no copy+pasta.) |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
MapleStory. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 28 Sep 2008 Posts: 1207 Location: 174.142.61.111
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:04 am Post subject: |
|
|
I lol'd.
I only have something like 150 songs on my iPod. Most people I know have 600-800. What I have isn't much, but most of them are epicness.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
zyndr0m I post too much
Reputation: 4
Joined: 23 Oct 2007 Posts: 4358 Location: Japan!
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:07 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Im a virgin
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
MapleStory. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 28 Sep 2008 Posts: 1207 Location: 174.142.61.111
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:08 am Post subject: |
|
|
| darkbyte wrote: | | Im a virgin |
I believe you.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|