Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 HD Remake

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ArcaneKnite
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2

Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 HD Remake Reply with quote

Who's gonna buy it when it comes out this summer?

MvC2 is the best fighting game of it's time. I remember grinding on it so much back then.

PLAY YOU NIGS ONLINE WHEN IT COMES OUT.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zyndr0m
I post too much
Reputation: 4

Joined: 23 Oct 2007
Posts: 4358
Location: Japan!

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it the turbo thingy? If so, i've been thinking of putting 20usd? to get it on XBL. I like the way it requires skills to actually be good at it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jeff
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 25 Jul 2006
Posts: 1604
Location: Houston, Texas

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am, I buy every fighting game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loganator
Master Cheater
Reputation: 4

Joined: 29 Oct 2008
Posts: 472

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DC vs. Marvel would be nice.

I CALL JUGGERNAUT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zyndr0m
I post too much
Reputation: 4

Joined: 23 Oct 2007
Posts: 4358
Location: Japan!

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff wrote:
I am, I buy every fighting game.


meng, i just ordered street fighter 4, and pre-orderd Tekken 6. Hook me up on xbox soon mate. love ur voice luls.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ArcaneKnite
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2

Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

darkbyte wrote:
Is it the turbo thingy? If so, i've been thinking of putting 20usd? to get it on XBL. I like the way it requires skills to actually be good at it.


That's Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remake.

Im talking about Marvel Vs Capcom. I found this one much more enjoyable than SF2.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zyndr0m
I post too much
Reputation: 4

Joined: 23 Oct 2007
Posts: 4358
Location: Japan!

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spameKnite wrote:
darkbyte wrote:
Is it the turbo thingy? If so, i've been thinking of putting 20usd? to get it on XBL. I like the way it requires skills to actually be good at it.


That's Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remake.

Im talking about Marvel Vs Capcom. I found this one much more enjoyable than SF2.


Im so lost, im might aswell emulate it on my computer and connect one of my controllers to the PC. i saw no differences on the "HD"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jeff
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 25 Jul 2006
Posts: 1604
Location: Houston, Texas

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

darkbyte wrote:
Jeff wrote:
I am, I buy every fighting game.


meng, i just ordered street fighter 4, and pre-orderd Tekken 6. Hook me up on xbox soon mate. love ur voice luls.

Yup yup, I need to preorder Tekken.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites