Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Waxxup's take on reality.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Xanatos
I post too much
Warning
Reputation: 18

Joined: 06 May 2007
Posts: 2559
Location: US

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:25 pm    Post subject: Waxxup's take on reality. Reply with quote

Waxxup wrote:

What I say doesn't have to make sense.
It just happens.


This quote is REAL.

Source: http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=4161131#4161131

Has no edits on it atm.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deleted19776
I post too much
Reputation: 11

Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 3838

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But it's true.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I am God.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 1263

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its the internet. We need to not make sense here to show we cant.
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Xanatos
I post too much
Warning
Reputation: 18

Joined: 06 May 2007
Posts: 2559
Location: US

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear, I seriously think Waxxup has a severe Psychotic Disorder.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
^-^
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 20

Joined: 05 Aug 2008
Posts: 1086

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I say doesn't have to make sense.
It just happens.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Xanatos
I post too much
Warning
Reputation: 18

Joined: 06 May 2007
Posts: 2559
Location: US

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reisen wrote:
Whatever I say ALWAYS MAKES SENSE.
It just doesn't.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 01 Oct 2007
Posts: 909
Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

siged
_________________


Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Xanatos
I post too much
Warning
Reputation: 18

Joined: 06 May 2007
Posts: 2559
Location: US

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olelele bump.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ArcaneKnite
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2

Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bamp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 01 Oct 2007
Posts: 909
Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what are night elves?
_________________


Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
[SPW]Jsin
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 19 Jul 2007
Posts: 1251

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AverageAzn247 wrote:
what are night elves?

chicks with big racks.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 01 Oct 2007
Posts: 909
Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SPW]Jsin wrote:
AverageAzn247 wrote:
what are night elves?

chicks with big racks.
and arrows
_________________


Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
deleted19776
I post too much
Reputation: 11

Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 3838

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AverageAzn247 wrote:
[SPW]Jsin wrote:
AverageAzn247 wrote:
what are night elves?

chicks with big racks.
and arrows

And this gook here wants to fuck a virtual character created by nerdy programmers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GARCIE
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 16 Nov 2006
Posts: 560

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AverageAzn247 wrote:
what are night elves?


I REMEMBER THIS

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Saya
Master Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 11 Feb 2008
Posts: 395

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just think he's gay.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites