| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Coldie Guest
|
Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:18 pm Post subject: As you see. |
|
|
The program I have is working, posting multiple posts upon multiple posts in threads.
My minions of destruction will soon be sprouted.
Until then, be afraid.
The rein of The Boss, will destroy this land.
Fall under my power.
You cannot run.
You cannot hide.
Rein under, The Boss.
This thread is now, under the control of, The Boss. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
iGod Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 31 Jan 2009 Posts: 621 Location: Manchester, uk.
|
Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Me no boss now so you fag me coll haja lozer |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xXL3G10N~4~LYFEXx Expert Cheater
Reputation: 13
Joined: 15 Nov 2008 Posts: 105
|
Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Coldie? :3 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SSCA]Spongebob Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 19 Jan 2008 Posts: 71
|
Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Like a boss. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Zohan Gayest Man Alive
Reputation: 1
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 183
|
Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:41 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Forgive me for my rude interactions Marko :< |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Coldie Guest
|
Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Again, you are assuming I am a mere human.
I am, nothing but. The Boss.
I am nor human, nor beast.
I am absolute, my word; Is law.
Fall under my power.
You cannot run.
You cannot hide.
Rein under, The Boss.
This thread is now, under the control of, The Boss. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nieuwdier Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 04 Mar 2008 Posts: 1154
|
Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| The Boss wrote: | Fall under my power.
You cannot run.
You cannot hide.
Rein under, The Boss.
This thread is now, under the control of, The Boss. |
_________________
She's the last surviving Cetra, the last of the Ancient.Copyright konr |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Zohan Gayest Man Alive
Reputation: 1
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 183
|
Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:43 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| The Boss wrote: | Again, you are assuming I am a mere human.
I am, nothing but. The Boss.
I am nor human, nor beast.
I am absolute, my word; Is law.
Fall under my power.
You cannot run.
You cannot hide.
Rein under, The Boss.
This thread is now, under the control of, The Boss. |
Your the boss. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SSCA]Spongebob Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 19 Jan 2008 Posts: 71
|
Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:43 pm Post subject: |
|
|
The size 0 has unneeded commas in it. Lern2Grammar. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SuperMassiveBlackHole Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 29 Apr 2006 Posts: 1947 Location: United Kingdom
|
Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Zohan wrote: | | The Boss wrote: | Again, you are assuming I am a mere human.
I am, nothing but. The Boss.
I am nor human, nor beast.
I am absolute, my word; Is law.
Fall under my power.
You cannot run.
You cannot hide.
Rein under, The Boss.
This thread is now, under the control of, The Boss. |
I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE FRENCH
Your the boss. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Zohan Gayest Man Alive
Reputation: 1
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 183
|
Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| iamafuckingpedophilethatlovesstickinghisfingersuphisassandthensmellsthem wrote: | | Zohan wrote: | | The Boss wrote: | Again, you are assuming I am a mere human.
I am, nothing but. The Boss.
I am nor human, nor beast.
I am absolute, my word; Is law.
Fall under my power.
You cannot run.
You cannot hide.
Rein under, The Boss.
This thread is now, under the control of, The Boss. |
I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE FRENCH
Your the boss.
I R THE SPY |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Coldie Guest
|
Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
ASNES, the sheer effort that you are portraying is quite comical to my greatness.
I will allow you to kiss the feet of my peasants.
Fall under my power.
You cannot run.
You cannot hide.
Rein under, The Boss.
This thread is now, under the control of, The Boss. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Deleted193960 Master Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 03 Jan 2009 Posts: 348
|
Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| iamafuckingpedophilethatlovesstickinghisfingersuphisassandthensmellsthem |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|