| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Honda Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 07 May 2008 Posts: 1242
|
Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:17 pm Post subject: TF2 TF2 TF2 TF2 TF2 TF2 TF2 TF2 |
|
|
Who wanna play right nao ?!?!!?
Btw, I'm new and can you change your character to another one while in-game after you already picked your character in the first place?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ArcaneKnite Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 16 Feb 2007 Posts: 1519
|
Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:18 pm Post subject: Re: TF2 TF2 TF2 TF2 TF2 TF2 TF2 TF2 |
|
|
| Encrypted wrote: | Who wanna play right nao ?!?!!?
Btw, I'm new and can you change your character to another one while in-game after you already picked your character in the first place? |
Press the comma button to change characters I think.
M to change teams and the period button to change character layout.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Honda Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 07 May 2008 Posts: 1242
|
Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| hmm..wtf I try that last night pressing the " ' , " button, but it didn't work?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
zyndr0m I post too much
Reputation: 4
Joined: 23 Oct 2007 Posts: 4358 Location: Japan!
|
Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| 12am here, i g2g to bed. school starts in 7hours ohsheet
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Honda Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 07 May 2008 Posts: 1242
|
Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Where you live?
It's Memorial day here , fuck !
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|