Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Rohan Online
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
[SSCA]Spongebob
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 71

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:17 pm    Post subject: Rohan Online Reply with quote

Alright, as I said before I was downloading this game. It's not too hateful, just a little different. Runs very smooth even on my POS computer. Graphics aren't amazing but it's a free game. If you want to play it with me, the link to download is: http://www.playrohan.com . It's about 2 gigs in size, but the mirrors suck so expect a few hours to download. If you do play, join the server that starts with an M. Add me too: Snuggleopolis.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
M.
Master Cheater
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Dec 2007
Posts: 267
Location: wat

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll try it, dloadin.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
@Retallion
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 13 Sep 2008
Posts: 1276

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CokeFag is going to play it.
_________________
ItemShops
Redundant
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
M.
Master Cheater
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Dec 2007
Posts: 267
Location: wat

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll join you in 30 minutes.


dloadin.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  56.52 KB
 Viewed:  7802 Time(s)

dloadin.PNG


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
[SSCA]Spongebob
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 71

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice DL speed.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
M.
Master Cheater
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Dec 2007
Posts: 267
Location: wat

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1150 kb/s now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Yazu™
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What type of game is it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
[SSCA]Spongebob
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 71

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I R RETARDED! wrote:
What type of game is it?
MMO
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yazu™
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

person with a high concentration of pigment in his skin wrote:
I R RETARDED! wrote:
What type of game is it?
MMO
Yeah obviously... but is it with knighst and shit or with flyng niggas or shit?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
@Retallion
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 13 Sep 2008
Posts: 1276

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CokeFag:
_________________
ItemShops
Redundant
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
[SSCA]Spongebob
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 71

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I R RETARDED! wrote:
person with a high concentration of pigment in his skin wrote:
I R RETARDED! wrote:
What type of game is it?
MMO
Yeah obviously... but is it with knighst and shit or with flyng niggas or shit?

Choose a class. From the ones I remember there are:
Half-Elf: Wizard shit
Dark-Elf: Wizard shit
Humans: Knights
Giants: Big ass Knights
Dekans: Assassin type deal with a two bladed sword thingy
Dhan: Assassin with claws.

I think there are more classes, but I can't remember.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jonas
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 23

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This fucking sucks all the sites for the west coast require account with them So I get 450kb/s off the torrent >>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
[SSCA]Spongebob
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 71

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SadPanda wrote:
This fucking sucks all the sites for the west coast require account with them So I get 450kb/s off the torrent >>

Ouch.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jonas
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 23

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

person with a high concentration of pigment in his skin wrote:
SadPanda wrote:
This fucking sucks all the sites for the west coast require account with them So I get 450kb/s off the torrent >>

Ouch.

The fucking East coast only give me 300kb/s because of the fact that I'm halfway across the usa...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
deleted19776
I post too much
Reputation: 11

Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 3838

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So... lemme as this:
Does this game lag on a computer with 1GB RAM with vista?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites