| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:54 pm Post subject: Red Faction: Guerilla |
|
|
Red Faction was this old PS2 game that was super epic. They are coming out with a second game that is really cool. It is coming out in June, but you can get the demo on PSN and XBL. It is sweet. You can destroy literally everything. It is more destructive than BF:BC. Try it, it is awesome, then come post your comments.
_________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ArcaneKnite Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 16 Feb 2007 Posts: 1519
|
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I have Red Faction on PC. Never installed it though.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| spameKnite wrote: | | I have Red Faction on PC. Never installed it though. | It is supposed to be really fun.
_________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
linkman590 Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 24 Jan 2009 Posts: 45 Location: right behind you
|
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| spameKnite wrote: | | I have Red Faction on PC. Never installed it though. |
then whats the point of have it on your comp?
_________________
ಠ_ಠ |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ArcaneKnite Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 16 Feb 2007 Posts: 1519
|
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| linkman590 wrote: | | spameKnite wrote: | | I have Red Faction on PC. Never installed it though. |
then whats the point of have it on your comp? |
I mean for PC.
Not on PC.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I played it forever ago, was pretty fun.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I'm currently downloading torrents of the first two. The first one is taking forever to download, but I should have it in 2 days.
_________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|