| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Aniblaze Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138
Joined: 23 Apr 2006 Posts: 1757 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:11 pm Post subject: ITT: Pictures where we are fucked up one way or another |
|
|
Me first:
PS: Yes, I shave my head. I have enough excessive hair as it is.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Middle fingers to remain cool.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Loganator Master Cheater
Reputation: 4
Joined: 29 Oct 2008 Posts: 472
|
Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I have one of me when I was 10
But pedobear might be lurking
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Ani, ;-;.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aniblaze Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138
Joined: 23 Apr 2006 Posts: 1757 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Loganator wrote: | I have one of me when I was 10
But pedobear might be lurking |
Indeed, let's not do that. Still, other people who are currently fucked up or have pictures where they are fucked up in whichever way, feel free to post!
Unsightly, amirite?!
NAO MOAR FAGGOTS, all of you are trying so hard to look cool, now be your fucking self once in a while!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Loganator Master Cheater
Reputation: 4
Joined: 29 Oct 2008 Posts: 472
|
Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I can take a pic of me with a hood on
If it's ok
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
someone mail me a camera lol
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aniblaze Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138
Joined: 23 Apr 2006 Posts: 1757 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:16 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Killamoocow wrote: | | someone mail me a camera lol |
Ugh, I guess nobody has the fucking balls to show themselves at their worst, or worse in any case.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Zohan Gayest Man Alive
Reputation: 1
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 183
|
Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:16 pm Post subject: Re: ITT: Pictures where we are fucked up one way or another |
|
|
| Ani wrote: | Me first:
PS: Yes, I shave my head. I have enough excessive hair as it is. |
Epic.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Ani wrote: | | Killamoocow wrote: | | someone mail me a camera lol |
Ugh, I guess nobody has the fucking balls to show themselves at their worst, or worse in any case. |
if i had a camera i would srsly do it, i dont just have cameras laying arround :\ and i never had any reason to get a cell phone since im never out of the house
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Pictures of me are instant fail.
I'm a foot taller then my age dictates I should be, and I have excessive hair that I refuse to cut because I cannot think of a style.
xDev has seen. He knows.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aniblaze Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138
Joined: 23 Apr 2006 Posts: 1757 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Killamoocow wrote: | | Ani wrote: | | Killamoocow wrote: | | someone mail me a camera lol |
Ugh, I guess nobody has the fucking balls to show themselves at their worst, or worse in any case. |
if i had a camera i would srsly do it, i dont just have cameras laying arround :\ and i never had any reason to get a cell phone since im never out of the house |
I see, but there is no way that EVERYBODY here does not possess a picture of themselves where they think "my god, what the fuck happened?!"
| ASN3S wrote: | Pictures of me are instant fail.
I'm a foot taller then my age dictates I should be, and I have excessive hair that I refuse to cut because I cannot think of a style.
xDev has seen. He knows. |
Use my solution, cut it all off. It saves you the hazzle in the morning
Last edited by Aniblaze on Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Loganator wrote: | I have one of me when I was 10
But pedobear might be lurking |
When was it taken, yesterday?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Ani wrote: | | Killamoocow wrote: | | Ani wrote: | | Killamoocow wrote: | | someone mail me a camera lol |
Ugh, I guess nobody has the fucking balls to show themselves at their worst, or worse in any case. |
if i had a camera i would srsly do it, i dont just have cameras laying arround :\ and i never had any reason to get a cell phone since im never out of the house |
I see, but there is no way that EVERYBODY here does not possess a picture of themselves where they think "my god, what the fuck happened?!" |
can i shove pictures of myself into the computer directly? no, can i shove my year books into the computer? no
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Ani wrote: | | Killamoocow wrote: | | Ani wrote: | | Killamoocow wrote: | | someone mail me a camera lol |
Ugh, I guess nobody has the fucking balls to show themselves at their worst, or worse in any case. |
if i had a camera i would srsly do it, i dont just have cameras laying arround :\ and i never had any reason to get a cell phone since im never out of the house |
I see, but there is no way that EVERYBODY here does not possess a picture of themselves where they think "my god, what the fuck happened?!" |
I don't have a picture of myself where I DON'T think that.
I just don't have pictures of myself on this computer, and no camera around.
Hell, I look in the MIRROR and think "What the fuck happened?".
@Ani's last post
Just fucking no.
It would look EXTREMELY bad.
You pull it off to some degree, I would not.
_________________
Last edited by :^( on Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|