Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Holy shit dudes help.....!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Holy shit dudes help.....!!!! Reply with quote

Was walking down to the kitchen ( bare footed as I was in my house ) dropped my plate which just happened to be heavy.. It sort of smashed but bounced up and went straight into my foot.. What the fuck do I do!!!!! It's bleeding like fuck and all i've done is put a sock on..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hannah.
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bite it off.
_________________
THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAAAAAAME
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I♥ray
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 14 Apr 2009
Posts: 19

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Holy shit dudes help.....!!!! Reply with quote

Penisaurus wrote:
Was walking down to the kitchen ( bare footed as I was in my house ) dropped my plate which just happened to be heavy.. It sort of smashed but bounced up and went straight into my foot.. What the fuck do I do!!!!! It's bleeding like fuck and all i've done is put a sock on..

Here is something to help Razz
DON'T CHAT ON FORUMS WHILE YOUR FOOT IS BLEEDING >:O
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hannah.
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

999/911.
_________________
THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAAAAAAME
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I♥ray
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 14 Apr 2009
Posts: 19

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TastyToast ❤ wrote:
999/911.

1337 Workshop
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, phoned the ambulance. It's scary because i've never like given blood etc ( I'm 14 ). I actually feel like i'm going to pass out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hannah.
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Penisaurus wrote:
Ok, phoned the ambulance. It's scary because i've never like given blood etc ( I'm 14 ). I actually feel like i'm going to pass out.

What did the Ambulance people say? :3

_________________
THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAAAAAAME
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basically asked me what the problem was and where I lived, I gave the information they said they would be here as soon as they could.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I♥ray
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 14 Apr 2009
Posts: 19

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Penisaurus wrote:
Basically asked me what the problem was and where I lived, I gave the information they said they would be here as soon as they could.

You have it good. One day I got stabbed in my food by a knife that was on the floor >Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the cuts quite small I just checked it but it must have hit the bone or something because a flesh wound wouldn't cause that much bleeding.

Also I forgot to mention this, the ambulance asked how I am dealing with the injury ( What did you do to prevent the bleeding etc ) I felt extremely dumb saying I put on a sock.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I♥ray
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 14 Apr 2009
Posts: 19

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Penisaurus wrote:
Well, the cuts quite small I just checked it but it must have hit the bone or something because a flesh wound wouldn't cause that much bleeding.

Also I forgot to mention this, the ambulance asked how I am dealing with the injury ( What did you do to prevent the bleeding etc ) I felt extremely dumb saying I put on a sock.

Bad idea....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I know, also the cuts in a strange place = between my big toe and the other one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I♥ray
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 14 Apr 2009
Posts: 19

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Penisaurus wrote:
Yeah I know, also the cuts in a strange place = between my big toe and the other one.

...
REALLY BAD IDEA
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok guys i'm gonna get off now, have to wait for them to come. The plus side, perhaps theres some sexy nurse with an extremely bad side Smile.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aids
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16

Joined: 13 Jun 2008
Posts: 197

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troll.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites