| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:08 pm Post subject: some of y'all are lazy or poor |
|
|
i mean come on, every website im starting to see are sub-domains or "pre-made" forums witch just makes you look lazy.
i'm just a teen and if a can get a domain so can you!
I got mines free so none of the $ bullshit
_________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cokefag Master Cheater
Reputation: 51
Joined: 15 Nov 2007 Posts: 488
|
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| rebelouslamer / Hostingpuddle and other "survey" for points sites are for PUSSIES.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
but still im just sayin, steal a credit-card or dont be lazy like do 1 offer a day on survey websites.
_________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^) Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 37
Joined: 30 Jun 2008 Posts: 1062
|
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Get a job.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
yea, but 90% of us are teens or kids
_________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^) Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 37
Joined: 30 Jun 2008 Posts: 1062
|
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:16 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| 10% are adults. They can help.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Gilles de la Tourette Master Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 03 Dec 2006 Posts: 280
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:39 am Post subject: |
|
|
| fafaffy wrote: | | yea, but 90% of us are teens or kids |
I'm 15 y/o and I'm getting 80-140 euros a month for my work.
+ I'm dealing in Tibia cash :O
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
zyndr0m I post too much
Reputation: 4
Joined: 23 Oct 2007 Posts: 4358 Location: Japan!
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:58 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Loekuh wrote: | | fafaffy wrote: | | yea, but 90% of us are teens or kids |
I'm 15 y/o and I'm getting 80-140 euros a month for my work.
+ I'm dealing in Tibia cash :O |
Thats my monthly salary from my school lmao. Just being in school gets me 110euro every month from school. and then i get another 200euro from working in a fastfood resturant here.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rick. Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 657 Location: In the netherlands
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:12 am Post subject: |
|
|
| You call us lazy? u can't even type you all: y'all
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
▲BOX▲ Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 11 Mar 2009 Posts: 24
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:19 am Post subject: |
|
|
| give me money for a domain if ur so not lazy u must got lotsza munies
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|