| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
korby Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 07 Sep 2007 Posts: 401
|
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:59 pm Post subject: Crysis takes 3 hours and 45 minutes to download. |
|
|
L4D with me while I wait?
_________________
| Batman wrote: |
Experience as a GM: been a GM on a GM private server.
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Random Spam Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 19 Sep 2007 Posts: 166
|
Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:00 am Post subject: |
|
|
No. I'm going to bed.
With my mother fucking teddy bear.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
deleted19776 I post too much
Reputation: 11
Joined: 29 Apr 2007 Posts: 3838
|
Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:01 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Wait, is that game fucking free?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Random Spam Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 19 Sep 2007 Posts: 166
|
Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:01 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Waxxup wrote: | | Wait, is that game fucking free? | To people who aren't fags.
An annoying limitation on your part.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Stylised Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 04 Nov 2008 Posts: 712
|
Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:02 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Loaded wrote: | No. I'm going to bed.
With my mother fucking teddy bear. |
Your teddy bear has sex with your mum.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
korby Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 07 Sep 2007 Posts: 401
|
Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:02 am Post subject: |
|
|
I'll buy a game if I know it's worth it.
In this case, it's worth it.
_________________
| Batman wrote: |
Experience as a GM: been a GM on a GM private server.
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Random Spam Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 19 Sep 2007 Posts: 166
|
Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:03 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Captain Obvious wrote: | | Loaded wrote: | No. I'm going to bed.
With my mother fucking teddy bear. |
Your teddy bear has sex with your mum. | That whore.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
korby Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 07 Sep 2007 Posts: 401
|
Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:04 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Captain Obvious wrote: | | Loaded wrote: | No. I'm going to bed.
With my mother fucking teddy bear. |
Your teddy bear has sex with your mum. |
I came.
_________________
| Batman wrote: |
Experience as a GM: been a GM on a GM private server.
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
zyndr0m I post too much
Reputation: 4
Joined: 23 Oct 2007 Posts: 4358 Location: Japan!
|
Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:44 am Post subject: |
|
|
| took me 7mins to download both games at once.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|