Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

And this mistake because?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xblade Of Heaven
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:49 am    Post subject: And this mistake because? Reply with quote

Good since the mistake jumps when I stop making the trainer of the half life 2 with steam, after doing the trainer I believe(create) the exe and on having closed the game and having opened with the trainer he says the following thing to me:

I do not deal because he says this to me, before towards the same thing and me it was working perfectly Crying or Very sad

Xblade Of Heaven
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good already this arranged the problem:D, the problem is that if it he was loading the game from the trainer was not working but if it I execute directly from the exe of the game the trainer works perfectly

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

The_MAZZTer
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great you got it working, but a word of caution:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE CHEAT ENGINE WITH MULTIPLAYER STEAM GAMES.

If you have Cheat Engine running (I'm not even sure if it has to be hooked into HL/HL2 or not) when you join a secure game server, you will be banned from playing on secure servers forever. Permanantly. No exceptions.

The ban is delayed so it won't take effect immediately.

With a ban you will only be able to play on unsecure servers... which is where all the banned cheaters will flood to as well... not fun.

My recommendation is, if you want to experiment with cheats in MP, set up or join special unsecure servers that explicitly allow these type of cheats. For normal play join secure servers with CE closed and have nice fair fun. Smile

Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not a cheat for games in line, is for the half life 2 the game, I do not use cheats to play in line and am a user of the counter strike source and am not a cheater Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: