Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An even better option than using the network client.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zhoul
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to run cheat engine "as" your admin account, from/through the remote desktop connection. On the first post, it shows how to use scripts to run as, but it should also be an option, if you just right-click cheat engine.exe
dduuhh
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TY so much.
Legendary

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy excellent tutorial, u have helped alot , u sound very smart lol
NoobNugget
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: First post, been reading 2 days....still lost Reply with quote

OK i am reading this and think it could be useful to me.

The instructions seems easy enough and its also some what consoling that if i have problems you seem like you would help.

Firstly, I do have two PCs (not curently side by side), but i am unwilling to crowd my Library or my living room with a second PC.

I am thinking that basicaly what this will do is allow me to Run Cheat engine on one PC and Maple on another, and i would do that so my game gaurd would be fooled? Of course i still would need that UCE thingy i keep reading about, right. As well as any hack programs i would want to use would be need too.

If this allows me to connect remotly to another account could it be used to connect throught anouther account on the same PC so i did not have to move one of my PCs next to another? sort of like before when i could run maple on multiple accounts? I thought thats what you were saying it did when i first read it (due to the need of fast user switching).

Secondly, My PCs are both useing Win XP pro SP2 but one is a Preconfigured Unattended instal version i found and the other has some vista bits attached to it internal. I know you could not say for sure, but do you think that could cause a problem?

Sorry that I picked you for my first post. I do want to learn this stuff but previous forrums i have visited seemed more confusing with less actuall information around. It could be that i just understood the process even less then (you still could not fill a thimble with what i know about this but i think i am learning or at least lieing to my self better).

Also is the most important thing for me to learn first how to make a UCE or should i be looking in other directions first?

Alot of questions... feel free to answer any you wish too or none at all.

Thirdly, this post is mostly directed a Zhoul but anyone that can answer of course will be appreciated.

And Finaly, Thank you ALL for the tool to enrich my knowledge on this subject, although it remains to be seen if I have that capacity.
go1orange
Legendary

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: First post, been reading 2 days....still lost Reply with quote

NoobNugget wrote:
OK i am reading this and think it could be useful to me.

The instructions seems easy enough and its also some what consoling that if i have problems you seem like you would help.

Firstly, I do have two PCs (not curently side by side), but i am unwilling to crowd my Library or my living room with a second PC.

I am thinking that basicaly what this will do is allow me to Run Cheat engine on one PC and Maple on another, and i would do that so my game gaurd would be fooled? Of course i still would need that UCE thingy i keep reading about, right. As well as any hack programs i would want to use would be need too.

If this allows me to connect remotly to another account could it be used to connect throught anouther account on the same PC so i did not have to move one of my PCs next to another? sort of like before when i could run maple on multiple accounts? I thought thats what you were saying it did when i first read it (due to the need of fast user switching).

Secondly, My PCs are both useing Win XP pro SP2 but one is a Preconfigured Unattended instal version i found and the other has some vista bits attached to it internal. I know you could not say for sure, but do you think that could cause a problem?

Sorry that I picked you for my first post. I do want to learn this stuff but previous forrums i have visited seemed more confusing with less actuall information around. It could be that i just understood the process even less then (you still could not fill a thimble with what i know about this but i think i am learning or at least lieing to my self better).

Also is the most important thing for me to learn first how to make a UCE or should i be looking in other directions first?

Alot of questions... feel free to answer any you wish too or none at all.

Thirdly, this post is mostly directed a Zhoul but anyone that can answer of course will be appreciated.

And Finaly, Thank you ALL for the tool to enrich my knowledge on this subject, although it remains to be seen if I have that capacity.

hahha i'm going to give you a rep for this when i can just because of the sheer intelligence from it Very Happy

NoobNugget
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: If You say so... Reply with quote

Thanks I guess, but if oyu look closely it is probably wrought with errors.

Just a observation here,did You think it was nessecary to Quote the entire post right after the original post?

edit: removed one word.
go1orange
Legendary

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

**EDIT** the yellow thumb won't appear infront of your name, maybe you need to raise your post count or something
NoobNugget
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:14 am    Post subject: Slowly at first Reply with quote

It will happen eventualy, butin other forrums i have been in I am a notoriously low level poster. Everyone useualy seems to be doing fine without me so i stay outa the way and read what i need too.
dscole
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Maple Story w/ Remote Desktop Reply with quote

I'm wondering if this works for maple story?
I link my pc's, from the server pc I run Maple Story, then from the remotely linked pc I run CE in the remote desktop. When I start CE my main pc running Maple Story kills the pc.
Have I done something wrong?
I'm wondering if this method still works or do I still need to make a uce?
XiaoPrisBoi
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to something similar with "rights", but not this extensive or refined>>>> WOW
Zhoul
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy Necro!

Just wanted to update this to state that this also works with XP SP3

http://sala.pri.ee/?page_id=11
Butcher
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

=p=p=p

LIke my pic?
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just get the server equivalents of each MS OS, they far outstrip each one.

eg. XP >> Server 2003
Vista >> Server 2008

they're like uber fast versions and other than the slowness there is no difference in look. terminal services is also a very nice plus. only problem is price but if you can get hold of a MSDN or MSDNAA license then that makes that no longer an issue.
tgp1994
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have really wanted to use this, and I had an XP Pro SP2 CD lying around, but apparently it won't let you upgrade, since I had XP Home SP3 installed. And apparently, CCleaner removed the uninstaller for SP3, so... ugh.
leather_n_luv
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to revive an old topic, but will a similar procedure work on win 7? I have just installed windows on a machine I own for the first time in years just to play one game... Would like to know.

EDIT: The last version of windows I used was 2000, lol.

-me
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: