| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Saltine Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Nov 2008 Posts: 34 Location: Saltines.
|
Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:07 pm Post subject: Albino-Yeti. |
|
|
| Wut.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
AlbinoSasquatch Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 22 Oct 2007 Posts: 323 Location: Was I supposed to put something clever in here? ¯\O_o/¯
|
Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Close enough <3
_________________
I'm a myth
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Saltine Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Nov 2008 Posts: 34 Location: Saltines.
|
Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| AlbinoSasquatch wrote: | | Close enough <3 |
No, no, I'm just wondering what an Albino-Yeti would look like.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
AlbinoSasquatch Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 22 Oct 2007 Posts: 323 Location: Was I supposed to put something clever in here? ¯\O_o/¯
|
Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Saltine wrote: | | AlbinoSasquatch wrote: | | Close enough <3 |
No, no, I'm just wondering what an Albino-Yeti would look like. |
Sasquatch, Yeti, and Bigfoot are all the same thing.
At least for me.
Maybe even the Abominable Snowman.
Maybe that's what an Albino Yeti truly is.
_________________
I'm a myth
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Saltine Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Nov 2008 Posts: 34 Location: Saltines.
|
Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| AlbinoSasquatch wrote: | | Saltine wrote: | | AlbinoSasquatch wrote: | | Close enough <3 |
No, no, I'm just wondering what an Albino-Yeti would look like. |
Sasquatch, Yeti, and Bigfoot are all the same thing.
At least for me.
Maybe even the Abominable Snowman.
Maybe that's what an Albino Yeti truly is. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|