| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Alex. I post too much
Reputation: 7
Joined: 15 Dec 2008 Posts: 2383 Location: Canada, Toronto
|
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:39 pm Post subject: Drawing of phu(10% done!) |
|
|
Drawing of phu in emo style! 10% done! hair is like 5%.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Flayre Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 18 Jun 2008 Posts: 155
|
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Don't forget the eye-liner and the dick in his mouth.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Alex. I post too much
Reputation: 7
Joined: 15 Dec 2008 Posts: 2383 Location: Canada, Toronto
|
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| c4rdm4st3r wrote: | | Don't forget the eye-liner and the dick in his mouth. |
I'll try hard! Btw,are you in my MSN?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Flayre Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 18 Jun 2008 Posts: 155
|
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| xNova wrote: | | c4rdm4st3r wrote: | | Don't forget the eye-liner and the dick in his mouth. |
I'll try hard! Btw,are you in my MSN? |
I doubt it. I don't have MSN.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Alex. I post too much
Reputation: 7
Joined: 15 Dec 2008 Posts: 2383 Location: Canada, Toronto
|
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:53 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| c4rdm4st3r wrote: | | xNova wrote: | | c4rdm4st3r wrote: | | Don't forget the eye-liner and the dick in his mouth. |
I'll try hard! Btw,are you in my MSN? |
I doubt it. I don't have MSN. |
Mind to pay me for my extra job of drawing a penis?(r)(e)...
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Flayre Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 18 Jun 2008 Posts: 155
|
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| xNova wrote: | | c4rdm4st3r wrote: | | xNova wrote: | | c4rdm4st3r wrote: | | Don't forget the eye-liner and the dick in his mouth. |
I'll try hard! Btw,are you in my MSN? |
I doubt it. I don't have MSN. |
Mind to pay me for my extra job of drawing a penis?(r)(e)... |
the fuck?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Alex. I post too much
Reputation: 7
Joined: 15 Dec 2008 Posts: 2383 Location: Canada, Toronto
|
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| c4rdm4st3r wrote: | | xNova wrote: | | c4rdm4st3r wrote: | | xNova wrote: | | c4rdm4st3r wrote: | | Don't forget the eye-liner and the dick in his mouth. |
I'll try hard! Btw,are you in my MSN? |
I doubt it. I don't have MSN. |
Mind to pay me for my extra job of drawing a penis?(r)(e)... |
the fuck? |
Rhep
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|