Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


In the Ayer-Flo-Rida feat. Will. i. am.

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Nantesnandare
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 04 Sep 2008
Posts: 2231
Location: §Â£âǧ©

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:23 pm    Post subject: In the Ayer-Flo-Rida feat. Will. i. am. Reply with quote

..::In the Ayer-Flo-Rida feat. Will. i. am::...

Youtube Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J7QJuNDyB0

Lyrics:
[Chorus (Will.I.Am, x2):]
Oh hot damn, this is my jam
Keep me partyin to the A.M.
You all don't understand
Make me throw my hands in the
ayer, ay, ayer, ayer, ay, ayer

[Verse 1: Flo-Rida]
Hey this my jam, you all don't understand
I'll make you understand
what's pumping in my CD player, player
probably all night like yayer yayer
Shawty got her hands in the ayer, ayer
Make me wanna take you dayer
There I go here I go here is my song
DJ bring it back come in my zone
I get paid for them couple bones
The next wop until the early morn
I need that crunk when I'm up in the club
Even my when my Chevy pull up on them dubs
Give me that drop yellow waist like a drug
Little mama hot and she might show me love
O hot damn
Celebrate to the A.M
I love it so much it got me saying

[Chorus (Will.I.Am / Tiffany Villarreal, x2)]

[Verse 2: Flo-Rida]
Hey, hey I might just start the wave
Like I'm at a ball game do my thang
Hands up high, I got money in the bank
I'm so fly 747 pain
Rock it no stop it how I got my name
Baby keep popping, you might get the fame
Walk the red carpet won't see you the same
I get the stunting forget my name
Ride with me
Ride with me
Represent the city vibe with me
Make me throw it up ma timid in the club
Go ahead throw it up gotta wonder
How much to show enough to stare (stare)
I'm hood so it's really unfair (unfair)
Shorty go ahead and get bare (bare)
We ain't gonna treat our city like the mayor (mayor)

[Chorus (Will.I.Am / Tiffany Villarreal, x2)]

[Will.I.Am]
Alright now stop
oh, put your hands in the ayer
it's a stick (a stick up, stick up)
it's a stick up, just to the ceiling, man

_________________

...::: PARAMORE BAND :::...
Hitler wrote:
I'm a stupid faggot who fucked my grandmother 3x a day!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Derrden.
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 25 Nov 2008
Posts: 240
Location: Everywhere.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OLD SONG IS OLD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nantesnandare
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 04 Sep 2008
Posts: 2231
Location: §Â£âǧ©

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so whats new song?
_________________

...::: PARAMORE BAND :::...
Hitler wrote:
I'm a stupid faggot who fucked my grandmother 3x a day!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites