| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Deleted193960 Master Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 03 Jan 2009 Posts: 348
|
Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:28 pm Post subject: CHIIIIIIIIIIDORI |
|
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Michael Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15
Joined: 26 May 2008 Posts: 180
|
Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| RASSSSSSSSSSSSENGAN.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Michael Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15
Joined: 26 May 2008 Posts: 180
|
Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Ima Newfag wrote: |  |
They say a man should always dress for the job he wants
So why am I dressed up like a pirate in this restaurant
It's all because some hacker stole my identity
Now I'm in here every evening serving chowder and ice tea
Should'a gone to free credit report dot com [wee haw]
I could'a seen this comin' at me like an atom bomb
They monitor your credit and send you e-mail alerts
So you don't end up selling fish to tourists in t-shirts
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Michael Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15
Joined: 26 May 2008 Posts: 180
|
Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Ima Newfag wrote: | | Michael wrote: | | Ima Newfag wrote: |  |
They say a man should always dress for the job he wants
So why am I dressed up like a pirate in this restaurant
It's all because some hacker stole my identity
Now I'm in here every evening serving chowder and ice tea
Should'a gone to free credit report dot com [wee haw]
I could'a seen this comin' at me like an atom bomb
They monitor your credit and send you e-mail alerts
So you don't end up selling fish to tourists in t-shirts |
 |
I AM A WOODPECKER.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Gilles de la Tourette Master Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 03 Dec 2006 Posts: 280
|
Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| KREEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Chidori Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 25 Apr 2008 Posts: 691 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| o thought u were calling me
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Deleted193960 Master Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 03 Jan 2009 Posts: 348
|
Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Chidori wrote: | | o thought u were calling me |
I was!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ZacTheSin I post too much
Reputation: 6
Joined: 09 May 2006 Posts: 2657
|
Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
_________________
If someone helps you, why not Rep them? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Deleted193960 Master Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 03 Jan 2009 Posts: 348
|
Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Cellux wrote: |  |
I can't read your horrible mousewriting.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ZacTheSin I post too much
Reputation: 6
Joined: 09 May 2006 Posts: 2657
|
Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I didn't do eet. D:
_________________
If someone helps you, why not Rep them? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|