| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
MasterChief Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 07 Dec 2006 Posts: 1208 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:18 pm Post subject: Is there any way I can get |
|
|
YouTube videos on my phone.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noodlez <3
Reputation: 1
Joined: 27 Oct 2007 Posts: 744 Location: Hyrule
|
Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| omg u liek zelda too? il zelda wats ur avi
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Flaming Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 22 Feb 2007 Posts: 95 Location: the beyond.
|
Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Get a iPhone.
lawljk.
Uh, download the video, convert it, and if your phone supports video, then there you go.
_________________
| <(^^,)> wrote: | | I strongly suggest you stop acting like a butthurt bitch. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
407 Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 25 Oct 2007 Posts: 357
|
Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Delete System32
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Flaming Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 22 Feb 2007 Posts: 95 Location: the beyond.
|
Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Diamonds wrote: | | Delete System32 |
I second that.
_________________
| <(^^,)> wrote: | | I strongly suggest you stop acting like a butthurt bitch. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| AVERT YOUR EYES HE WILL SHOW YOU HIS PENIS
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|