Joined: 26 Nov 2008 Posts: 63 Location: Hacking Battlefield
Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:18 am Post subject: Python or C++?
What of these 2 should i use?
I have seen some game being programmed with Python b4. But C++ is more used these days? I can't choose xD
I need some information i guess T_T
Thnx in advance^^ _________________
Joined: 26 Nov 2008 Posts: 63 Location: Hacking Battlefield
Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:45 am Post subject:
Quote:
what are you looking to do in the long run?
I am planning to program hacks or make programms for pulic or personal use^^
Quote:
Python definatly.
I could never get my head round C++
Python is easier to learn and you need less code for programs.
Hm... i used python b4 but as a noobie. first attempt was to make a recipe program for a game. Write the name and get the ingredients. But i couldn't get the results i wanted. Also Microsoft Website has a problem and i cannot download anything from there even C++ _________________
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum