| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Nick :3 I posted too much crap
Reputation: 5
Joined: 27 Dec 2007 Posts: 2220
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:33 pm Post subject: Lol'd hard! |
|
|
| Olli3 wrote: | 92Garfield says:
I want to bang the girl in you'r sig.
Is it you? |
Lol'd
_________________
Ego vos irrumabo et confutuabo |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Saltine Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Nov 2008 Posts: 34 Location: Saltines.
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| He wants to bang. I want to rape. BIG DIFFERENCE.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
kkgrats Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 14 Oct 2007 Posts: 1302 Location: nyc
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| LOL.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jake! Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4
Joined: 03 Jan 2007 Posts: 1354
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I am Boxxy you see!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nick :3 I posted too much crap
Reputation: 5
Joined: 27 Dec 2007 Posts: 2220
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I'm not TROLLIN'. I'm Boxxy, you see?
_________________
Ego vos irrumabo et confutuabo |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| UltimateDestiny wrote: | | I'm not TROLLIN'. I'm Boxxy, you see? | And, like...
_________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Leader of the Revolution Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Posts: 724
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
what is she even saying?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| HeliosLion wrote: | | what is she even saying? |
I am Boxxy, you see. Mhm.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Butters wrote: | | HeliosLion wrote: | | what is she even saying? |
I am Boxxy, you see. Mhm. | NO ITS NOT MHM ITS AND LIKE
_________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Pie :o Master Cheater
Reputation: 4
Joined: 29 Dec 2008 Posts: 386 Location: Nowhere.
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| lol
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
AverageAzn247 Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 01 Oct 2007 Posts: 909 Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I seen worse. I remember on Raina sum faggot was liek. CAN I HAZ UR NUMBER/ MSN?
_________________
| Waxxup wrote: | What are Night Elves?
A girl group? |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|