Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


SAIS MEGAMAN

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:56 pm    Post subject: SAIS MEGAMAN Reply with quote

Yeah
oh right
Yeah
oh right

two sky’s watching it all fading
two sky’s living it all fading
two sky’s watching it all fading
two sky’s fading ones evading
two suns living it all dying
Two suns fighting ones abating
two suns watching them both fighting
two suns seeing the both dying
Two suns watching them both fighting
Two suns fighting ones abiding
Two sky’s seeing them both dying
Two sky’s fading ones evading

Crack pipes, needles, PCP and fast cars
Kind of mix really well in a dead movie star
When I feel like talking I never be wrong
If I feel like walking you best come a long
I close my windows
crank the heat up high
Till my palms are wet and my tongue is dry
Looking for a mother that will get me high
Just a stupid mother fucker if I die, I die

Im a midnight fist fight
Looking for a mother that will get me high
Just a stupid mother fucker if I die, I die
Im a midnight fist fight
Looking for a mother that will get me high
Just a stupid mother fucker if I die, I die,
Alright

I’m looking for a mother that will get me high
Just a stupid mother fucker if I die, I die
Alright
Looking for a mother that will get me high
Just a stupid mother fucker I die if I die,
Cause I’m looking for a mother that will get me high
Just a stupid mother fucker if I die, I die
I am looking for a mother that will get me high
Just a stupid mother fucker if I die, I die
Alright

Yeah
Alright
Yeah
Alright

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FUCK.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
megaman10x
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 11 Nov 2007
Posts: 17

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MegamanX wrote:
What?


its a system of a down song, you said every1 only sings chop suey and BYOB

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
megaman10x
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 11 Nov 2007
Posts: 17

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killamoocow wrote:
MegamanX wrote:
What?


its a system of a down song, you said every1 only sings chop suey and BYOB

olol

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ArcaneKnite
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2

Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conversion, software version 7.0
looking at life through the eyes of a tired hub
eating seeds as a pastime activity
the toxicity of our city, of our city
Now, what do you own the world?
how do you own disorder, disorder
Now somewhere between the sacred silence
Sacred silence and sleep
somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep
disorder, disorder, disorder
More wood for the fires, loud neighbours
flashlight riveries caught in the headlights of a truck
eating seeds as a pastime activity
the toxicity of our city, of our city

Now, what do you own the world?
how do you own disorder, disorder
Now somewhere between the sacred silence
Sacred silence and sleep
somewhere between the sacred silence and sleep
disorder, disorder, disorder
Now, what do you own the world?
how do you own disorder, disorder
Now somewhere between the sacred silence
Sacred silence and sleep
somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep
disorder, disorder, disorder
When I became the sun
I shone life into the man's hearts
When I became the sun
I shone life into the man's hearts
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Censored
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 30 Dec 2006
Posts: 441
Location: Suspended animation

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can ride my bike with no handlebars
No handlebars
No handlebars

I can ride my bike with no handlebars
No handlebars
No handlebars

Look at me, look at me
hands in the air like it's good to be
ALIVE
and I'm a famous rapper
even when the paths're all crookedy
I can show you how to do-si-do
I can show you how to scratch a record
I can take apart the remote control
And I can almost put it back together
I can tie a knot in a cherry stem
I can tell you about Leif Ericson
I know all the words to "De Colores"
And "I'm Proud to be an American"
Me and my friend saw a platypus
Me and my friend made a comic book
And guess how long it took
I can do anything that I want cuz, look:

I can keep rhythm with no metronome
No metronome
No metronome

I can see your face on the telephone
On the telephone
On the telephone

Look at me
Look at me
Just called to say that it's good to be
ALIVE
In such a small world
All curled up with a book to read
I can make money open up a thrift store
I can make a living off a magazine
I can design an engine sixty four
Miles to a gallon of gasoline
I can make new antibiotics
I can make computers survive aquatic conditions
I know how to run a business
And I can make you wanna buy a product
Movers shakers and producers
Me and my friends understand the future
I see the strings that control the systems
I can do anything with no assistance
I can lead a nation with a microphone
With a microphone
With a microphone
I can split the atoms of a molecule
Of a molecule
Of a molecule

Look at me
Look at me
Driving and I won't stop
And it feels so good to be
Alive and on top
My reach is global
My tower secure
My cause is noble
My power is pure
I can hand out a million vaccinations
Or let'em all die in exasperation
Have'em all healed of their lacerations
Have'em all killed by assassination
I can make anybody go to prison
Just because I don't like'em and
I can do anything with no permission
I have it all under my command
I can guide a missile by satellite
By satellite
By satellite
and I can hit a target through a telescope
Through a telescope
Through a telescope
and I can end the planet in a holocaust
In a holocaust
In a holocaust
In a holocaust
In a holocaust
In a holocaust

I can ride my bike with no handlebars
No handle bars
No handlebars

I can ride my bike with no handlebars
No handlebars
No handlebars
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the thing is, system of a down is pretty old IMO, ive heard all their songs prole 5times+ im into OPETH NAO
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
megaman10x
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 11 Nov 2007
Posts: 17

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Life is a waterfall
Were one in the river
And one again after the fall
Swimming through the void
We hear the word
We lose ourselves
But we find it all....
Cause we are the ones that want to play
Always want to go
But you never want to stay
And we are the ones that want to choose
Always want to play
But you never want to lose
Aerials, in the sky
When you lose small mind
You free your life
Life is a waterfall
We drink from the river
Then we turn around and put up our walls
Swimming through the void
We hear the word
We lose ourselves
But we find it all...
Cause we are the ones that want to play
Always want to go
But you never want to stay
And we are the ones that want to choose
Always want to play
But you never want to lose
Aerials, in the sky
When you lose small mind
You free your life
Aerials, so up high
When you free your eyes eternal prize
Aerials, in the sky
When you lose small mind
You free your life
Aerials, so up high
When you free your eyes eternal prize

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's my problem
Here's my problem
My problem is that I'm
Too visual to be blind
Too audiological to be deaf
Too ideological to be in peace
Too compassionate to be in war
Too crazy to be sane
Too sane to be lazy
Too emotional to be you

If I could only stop my head
From going into constant infection
Then maybe I could swim back
To my own version of consistent sanity
Angelic demons
Liquid dreams
Transparent mountains
Of our own reality

Burning oceans
Melting faces
Melting faces
Why?

If I could only stop my head
From going into constant infection
Then maybe I could swim back
To my own version of consistent sanity
Angelic demons
Liquid dreams
Transparent mountains
Of our own reality

Burning oceans
Melting faces
Melting faces
Why?
Lying Glaciers
Swimming Meadows
Mind control

Amnesia!
Hysteria!
Insomnia!
Can't sleep, can't eat, can't shit
Cause you're in the hospital and they're fucking
Why?

Burning oceans
Melting faces
Melting faces
Why?
Flying Glaciers
Swimming Meadows
Mind control
Maybe my mind's not at all in control
Maybe I'm not in control.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites