| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Lego Master Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 02 Aug 2007 Posts: 340 Location: Playing the game "Real life"
|
Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:13 am Post subject: Leave your impression of Lego. =D |
|
|
Bahahaha. I like following fads. Not much though.
I expect bad things people. I do troll constantly after all.  _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:14 am Post subject: Re: Leave your impression of Lego. =D |
|
|
| Lego wrote: | Bahahaha. I like following fads. Not much though.
I expect bad things people. I do troll constantly after all.  |
You are not a troll. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[Spot.] Moderator
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Feb 2007 Posts: 1358 Location: Whereabouts unknown
|
Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:15 am Post subject: Re: Leave your impression of Lego. =D |
|
|
| Butters wrote: | | Lego wrote: | Bahahaha. I like following fads. Not much though.
I expect bad things people. I do troll constantly after all.  |
You are not a troll. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Loganator Master Cheater
Reputation: 4
Joined: 29 Oct 2008 Posts: 472
|
Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:16 am Post subject: |
|
|
lol,
this fad started when VMKdead started hating on me |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lego Master Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 02 Aug 2007 Posts: 340 Location: Playing the game "Real life"
|
Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:17 am Post subject: Re: Leave your impression of Lego. =D |
|
|
| Butters wrote: | | Lego wrote: | Bahahaha. I like following fads. Not much though.
I expect bad things people. I do troll constantly after all.  |
You are not a troll. | OH SHI-
I've trolled so many of you in the past though. I do troll. but I don't do it too much.
Im confused.  _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[Spot.] Moderator
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Feb 2007 Posts: 1358 Location: Whereabouts unknown
|
Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:18 am Post subject: Re: Leave your impression of Lego. =D |
|
|
| Lego wrote: | | Butters wrote: | | Lego wrote: | Bahahaha. I like following fads. Not much though.
I expect bad things people. I do troll constantly after all.  |
You are not a troll. | OH SHI-
I've trolled so many of you in the past though. I do troll. but I don't do it too much.
Im confused.  |
What is a "troll"? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:21 am Post subject: |
|
|
LEGO IS A FAGGOT _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lego Master Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 02 Aug 2007 Posts: 340 Location: Playing the game "Real life"
|
Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
 _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
wcbrilman Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 11
Joined: 11 Jun 2007 Posts: 690 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Lego was fucking awesome, I could play with it all day, build houses, cars, etc. Lego rules. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| it was my first toy whn I was little |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Michael Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15
Joined: 26 May 2008 Posts: 180
|
Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Loganator wrote: | lol,
this fad started when VMKdead started hating on me |
THANK YOU.
Atleast someone agrees i started the fad C:
Sorry about that btw. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|