| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Engineer Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 25 Nov 2007 Posts: 170
|
Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:25 pm Post subject: Leave your opinion of GayfaggotOoZz here. |
|
|
| Meh, i think me, eh is a pretty cool guy, hes and idiot and doesnt afraid of anythin
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
MASTER_OF_PUPPETS How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 10 Apr 2007 Posts: 0 Location: Master...master...
|
Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I haven't seen you since July. He's a funny guy, who fucking tried to sue me for copyright though.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rawss. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 14 Nov 2007 Posts: 1687 Location: Glasgow, Scotland
|
Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I think he should not make fun of Safko ):
But all in all, he's cool.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Engineer Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 25 Nov 2007 Posts: 170
|
Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| De-RepJ00 wrote: | | I haven't seen you since July. He's a funny guy, who fucking tried to sue me for copyright though. |
True that.
I got bored of RS in july
Then came back to see newfags everywhere
Shit was pretty cool.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|