| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Zohan Gayest Man Alive
Reputation: 1
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 183
|
Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:21 pm Post subject: That faggot Zohan |
|
|
Fucking keeps raping me in Call Of Duty 4.
He's almost like Holland.
So far I've lost 20 games in a row to that fag.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
when was Daron Malakian black?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Engineer Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 25 Nov 2007 Posts: 170
|
Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Meh, i think faggot zohan, eh is a pretty cool guy, eh kills you and doesnt afraid of anythin
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Zohan Gayest Man Alive
Reputation: 1
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 183
|
Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
FUCK!
Holland just raped my ass 3 to 15 D:
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cheat Engine User Something epic
Reputation: 61
Joined: 22 Jun 2007 Posts: 2071
|
Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I dont know who you're playing against, but I aint playing.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Zohan Gayest Man Alive
Reputation: 1
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 183
|
Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Holland wrote: | | I dont know who you're playing against, but I aint playing. |
Theres a guy that has the name "HOLL@ND31e
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|