Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


[Vb.net] Browse Button Help [SOLVED]

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
I'm C.H.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Posts: 1000
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:49 pm    Post subject: [Vb.net] Browse Button Help [SOLVED] Reply with quote

Well, I found a code that looks like this:
Code:
        Dim FileDialog As OpenFileDialog = New OpenFileDialog()

        FileDialog.Title = "Select A File"
        FileDialog.InitialDirectory = "c:\"
        FileDialog.Filter = "All files (*.doc)|*.*|All files (*.*)|*.*"
        FileDialog.FilterIndex = 2
        FileDialog.RestoreDirectory = True
        FileDialog.ShowDialog()
        TextBox4.Text = FileDialog.FileName()
        TextBox4.Focus()


It works fine but how can I make it filter swf files?

_________________
Omg. I need something to do...

*-* My Flash Trainers *-*

*-* My Mouse Vac Tut *-*



Last edited by I'm C.H. on Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AoiMasamune
Master Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 14 Jun 2007
Posts: 255

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FileDialog.Filter = "Flash SWF Files|*.SWF"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I'm C.H.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Posts: 1000
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Works. Thanks alot Smile
SOLVED

_________________
Omg. I need something to do...

*-* My Flash Trainers *-*

*-* My Mouse Vac Tut *-*

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites