b6ooy Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Sep 2006 Posts: 653
|
Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am Post subject: SendInput in gamemon.des |
|
|
I've read a posts in ms section about injecting dll in gamemon and using SendInput that it is not hooked there and woll work ..
And yes it worked when i tried but only for 15mins , then the gamemon stops [ in my vista I get GameMon has been stoped message and the game keep running if i didnt click close on the message , but on xp the game crash and no message apears ]
Also after it close , OpenProcess is hooked [ in vista i get BSOD if i open the game again , but in xp i can't open anything only do restart and the style gets black
]
Does gamemon detectes if there was an unknown dll running or it check for the threads ?
I am just looking for a solution or a reason why this happens .
|
|