1. Load SWF.
2. Using PMA click on the text box for username.
3. Using PMA send text to the text box.
4. Using PMA click on the text box for password.
5. Using PMA send text to the text box.
6. Using PMA click on the enter button.
I do not know what the interface of the game looks like so this is just a rough outline of what it should do.
I do not know how to program in VB; I only know C++ and Delphi so I can't give you coding for it.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum