Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


C++ Array Combinations

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Overload
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 293

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:39 pm    Post subject: C++ Array Combinations Reply with quote

I have 3 arrays.

One array holds numbers 0-9.
Next array holds all lower-case letters in the english alphabet.
And the last letter holds all upper-case letters.

I'm trying to get the users input defining how many digits or characters long they want, then it will generate every possible combination using all 3 arrays. But I need the most resource efficient way. May way is very very horrible and it barely even works.

Thanks guys Smile

_________________
Blog

Quote:
Rhys says:
you can be my maid
Rhys says:
ill buy you a french maid outfit
Tyler says:
Sounds good
Rhys says:
ill hold you to that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
coolika1
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 28 Oct 2006
Posts: 418
Location: Ontario, Toronto(North York)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if hard but try to switch them
_________________
Yes, "I" "still" "hack" "Maple Story".
Belie "I" "still" "abuse" "powers"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Overload
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 293

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coolika1 wrote:
if hard but try to switch them

Uh...I'll get right on that Rolling Eyes

_________________
Blog

Quote:
Rhys says:
you can be my maid
Rhys says:
ill buy you a french maid outfit
Tyler says:
Sounds good
Rhys says:
ill hold you to that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Wintermoot
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 198

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://pastebin.com/m6a7d6b39

I hope that is similar to what you want.

Enter a maximum length, a minimum length and and what charsets you want (You can add more. I got lazy.) then it will print every possible combination. I hope you can understand and then reapply the knowledge you want.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites