Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Oh c'mon you bastards!

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
S3NSA
:3
Reputation: 1

Joined: 06 Dec 2006
Posts: 1908
Location: England.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Oh c'mon you bastards! Reply with quote

SEEEEED T_T''

Im up-to-date with Supernatural, Nip/Tuck and Prison Break. I want to catch up on lost as well.


_________________
~ You can find me on irc.ccplz.net x
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CRISISxCupid
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 09 Jun 2007
Posts: 2256

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOST SUCKS. DO NOT BOTHER WATCHING IT. It's like the Naruto of real TV.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lego
Master Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 02 Aug 2007
Posts: 340
Location: Playing the game "Real life"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Oh c'mon you bastards! Reply with quote

S3NSA wrote:
SEEEEED T_T''

Im up-to-date with Supernatural, Nip/Tuck and Prison Break. I want to catch up on lost as well.

How long did it take you to get there?

I'm D/Ling Heroes Season 1. Confused
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Infamous
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 15 Sep 2006
Posts: 359

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stopped watching Supernatural around mid season 3, did it get any better?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
S3NSA
:3
Reputation: 1

Joined: 06 Dec 2006
Posts: 1908
Location: England.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infamous wrote:
I stopped watching Supernatural around mid season 3, did it get any better?

Yeh, Season Four is alot more relaxed, it deals with normal demon-hunting as well as the storyline.

_________________
~ You can find me on irc.ccplz.net x
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Xanatos
I post too much
Warning
Reputation: 18

Joined: 06 May 2007
Posts: 2559
Location: US

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.tvtorrents.com

Private trackers = autowin.

_________________


Last edited by Xanatos on Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CRISISxCupid
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 09 Jun 2007
Posts: 2256

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infamous wrote:
I stopped watching Supernatural around mid season 3, did it get any better?


It's great.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Infamous
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 15 Sep 2006
Posts: 359

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S3NSA wrote:
Infamous wrote:
I stopped watching Supernatural around mid season 3, did it get any better?

Yeh, Season Four is alot more relaxed, it deals with normal demon-hunting as well as the storyline.

Hmm maybe I'll get back into it. ;D
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blank
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 3044

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't watch heroes past season 2.
Season 3 is total shit.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CRISISxCupid
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 09 Jun 2007
Posts: 2256

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infamous wrote:
S3NSA wrote:
Infamous wrote:
I stopped watching Supernatural around mid season 3, did it get any better?

Yeh, Season Four is alot more relaxed, it deals with normal demon-hunting as well as the storyline.

Hmm maybe I'll get back into it. ;D


My favorite episode was when Dean goes back in time. Shit was so cash.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
S3NSA
:3
Reputation: 1

Joined: 06 Dec 2006
Posts: 1908
Location: England.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iNcorrection wrote:
Infamous wrote:
S3NSA wrote:
Infamous wrote:
I stopped watching Supernatural around mid season 3, did it get any better?

Yeh, Season Four is alot more relaxed, it deals with normal demon-hunting as well as the storyline.

Hmm maybe I'll get back into it. ;D


My favorite episode was when Dean goes back in time. Shit was so cash.

Lol the episode before last, the eye of the tiger blooper. <3 Jensen Ackles :3

_________________
~ You can find me on irc.ccplz.net x
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CRISISxCupid
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 09 Jun 2007
Posts: 2256

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S3NSA wrote:
iNcorrection wrote:
Infamous wrote:
S3NSA wrote:
Infamous wrote:
I stopped watching Supernatural around mid season 3, did it get any better?

Yeh, Season Four is alot more relaxed, it deals with normal demon-hunting as well as the storyline.

Hmm maybe I'll get back into it. ;D


My favorite episode was when Dean goes back in time. Shit was so cash.

Lol the episode before last, the eye of the tiger blooper. <3 Jensen Ackles :3


I forgot to see the newest episode D:

I'll download it I guess.

That was hilarious.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xV
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 3783
Location: Seattle

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 bucks!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
S3NSA
:3
Reputation: 1

Joined: 06 Dec 2006
Posts: 1908
Location: England.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY


_________________
~ You can find me on irc.ccplz.net x
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CRISISxCupid
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 09 Jun 2007
Posts: 2256

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S3NSA wrote:
YAY



Lulz

It's your time.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites