Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


SF is actually an idiot.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Faggot?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 10 ]
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Author Message
OSIRIS
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Aug 2006
Posts: 654

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: SF is actually an idiot. Reply with quote

I always liked him and I never understood why you guys always said he was a fag and stuff. But finally I realized why he is a complete moron. He gave me two warnings for having a download link to a program which he interperated as a brute forcer.

Why those warnings are bullshit?
The download link wasn't linked to a brute forcer.
The download link was in my signature.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sup3R C3r34L
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 1379
Location: Soviet Russia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[psych] is a worse faggot.
_________________
It's sexy, amirite?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
S3NSA
:3
Reputation: 1

Joined: 06 Dec 2006
Posts: 1908
Location: England.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What was the download?
_________________
~ You can find me on irc.ccplz.net x
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Cheat Engine User
Something epic
Ban
Reputation: 61

Joined: 22 Jun 2007
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A virus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SF
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 119

Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 6028

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You said it was in the signature. It was also quite infected with bullshit. Plus I've yet to piss you off...well, now I have. Sucks for you.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OSIRIS
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Aug 2006
Posts: 654

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S3NSA wrote:
What was the download?

To a prank program I made in VB2008. It is the same one I posted in RS a few minutes ago.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtakuTheFuckbag
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 16 Feb 2009
Posts: 1209
Location: eh

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, join the club home slice.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
S3NSA
:3
Reputation: 1

Joined: 06 Dec 2006
Posts: 1908
Location: England.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Stefon] wrote:
S3NSA wrote:
What was the download?

To a prank program I made in VB2008. It is the same one I posted in RS a few minutes ago.

What does it do?

_________________
~ You can find me on irc.ccplz.net x
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Cheat Engine User
Something epic
Ban
Reputation: 61

Joined: 22 Jun 2007
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Stefon] wrote:
S3NSA wrote:
What was the download?

To a prank program I made in VB2008. It is the same one I posted in RS a few minutes ago.


There is a difference between VB and VB.NET. You got VB.NET2008.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtakuTheFuckbag
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 16 Feb 2009
Posts: 1209
Location: eh

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S3NSA wrote:
[Stefon] wrote:
S3NSA wrote:
What was the download?

To a prank program I made in VB2008. It is the same one I posted in RS a few minutes ago.

What does it do?
your mom,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OSIRIS
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Aug 2006
Posts: 654

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S3NSA wrote:
[Stefon] wrote:
S3NSA wrote:
What was the download?

To a prank program I made in VB2008. It is the same one I posted in RS a few minutes ago.

What does it do?


Shows a picture of that girl I had in my avatar back when I first joined RS, and it also freezes the mouse.

Nothing harmful at all.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SKD
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 23 Jan 2008
Posts: 804

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought this was common knowledge.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SF
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 119

Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 6028

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Stefon] wrote:
S3NSA wrote:
[Stefon] wrote:
S3NSA wrote:
What was the download?

To a prank program I made in VB2008. It is the same one I posted in RS a few minutes ago.

What does it do?


Shows a picture of that girl I had in my avatar back when I first joined RS, and it also freezes the mouse.

Nothing harmful at all.


Ahaha. Damn, really? I should remove the warns then. But, I can't seem to remember how. Damn. Still sucks for you.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OSIRIS
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Aug 2006
Posts: 654

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SF wrote:
You said it was in the signature. It was also quite infected with bullshit. Plus I've yet to piss you off...well, now I have. Sucks for you.


It might of said it was a brute forcer in my sig, and even if it did, it would of been for the advertisment.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtakuTheFuckbag
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 16 Feb 2009
Posts: 1209
Location: eh

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SF wrote:
[Stefon] wrote:
S3NSA wrote:
[Stefon] wrote:
S3NSA wrote:
What was the download?

To a prank program I made in VB2008. It is the same one I posted in RS a few minutes ago.

What does it do?


Shows a picture of that girl I had in my avatar back when I first joined RS, and it also freezes the mouse.

Nothing harmful at all.


Ahaha. Damn, really? I should remove the warns then. But, I can't seem to remember how. Damn. Still sucks for you.
Your really good at pretending to apologize you know that?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites