Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I feel bad for this girl
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Luigi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Posts: 1083

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:55 pm    Post subject: I feel bad for this girl Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lego
Master Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 02 Aug 2007
Posts: 340
Location: Playing the game "Real life"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't. I know she is just a child, but I still can't stand the lack of common sense. Confused
_________________
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=310820
[AM]HackOtaku wrote:
Lego wrote:
[AM]HackOtaku wrote:
Talix is easy to troll.
Harder than you were though..I've tried to troll him. He always fucking knows.
Psh. I troll him /constantly/.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Luigi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Posts: 1083

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lego wrote:
I don't. I know she is just a child, but I still can't stand the lack of common sense. Confused
Notice where she is looking
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ArcaneKnite
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2

Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luigi wrote:
Lego wrote:
I don't. I know she is just a child, but I still can't stand the lack of common sense. Confused
Notice where she is looking


lol. "Mommy, mommy. Am I doin' it right?" BABALITY.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lego
Master Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 02 Aug 2007
Posts: 340
Location: Playing the game "Real life"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luigi wrote:
Lego wrote:
I don't. I know she is just a child, but I still can't stand the lack of common sense. Confused
Notice where she is looking
I did?

"Ooh! Where is my mommy? Maybe I can find her inside of this large empty circle where everyone is circling around?"

I'm sorry. I take it back. Fucking dumbass parents. Neutral

(There is a video of this on youtube. Shocked )

_________________
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=310820
[AM]HackOtaku wrote:
Lego wrote:
[AM]HackOtaku wrote:
Talix is easy to troll.
Harder than you were though..I've tried to troll him. He always fucking knows.
Psh. I troll him /constantly/.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lego wrote:
Luigi wrote:
Lego wrote:
I don't. I know she is just a child, but I still can't stand the lack of common sense. Confused
Notice where she is looking
I did?

"Ooh! Where is my mommy? Maybe I can find her inside of this large empty circle where everyone is circling around?"

I'm sorry. I take it back. Fucking dumbass parents. Neutral

(There is a video of this on youtube. Shocked )


old
and by the looks shes like wut 3-5?
do you rly think she knew where she was going?

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Lego
Master Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 02 Aug 2007
Posts: 340
Location: Playing the game "Real life"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killamoocow wrote:
Lego wrote:
Luigi wrote:
Lego wrote:
I don't. I know she is just a child, but I still can't stand the lack of common sense. Confused
Notice where she is looking
I did?

"Ooh! Where is my mommy? Maybe I can find her inside of this large empty circle where everyone is circling around?"

I'm sorry. I take it back. Fucking dumbass parents. Neutral

(There is a video of this on youtube. Shocked )


old
and by the looks shes like wut 3-5?
do you rly think she knew where she was going?
Once again. I fucking stated that I knew what age she is, and I know that she is too young to judge what to do. I FUCKING STATED I CAN'T STAND TO BE AROUND PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE COMMON SENSE. I fucking hate children. Neutral
_________________
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=310820
[AM]HackOtaku wrote:
Lego wrote:
[AM]HackOtaku wrote:
Talix is easy to troll.
Harder than you were though..I've tried to troll him. He always fucking knows.
Psh. I troll him /constantly/.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lego wrote:
Killamoocow wrote:
Lego wrote:
Luigi wrote:
Lego wrote:
I don't. I know she is just a child, but I still can't stand the lack of common sense. Confused
Notice where she is looking
I did?

"Ooh! Where is my mommy? Maybe I can find her inside of this large empty circle where everyone is circling around?"

I'm sorry. I take it back. Fucking dumbass parents. Neutral

(There is a video of this on youtube. Shocked )


old
and by the looks shes like wut 3-5?
do you rly think she knew where she was going?
Once again. I fucking stated that I knew what age she is, and I know that she is too young to judge what to do. I FUCKING STATED I CAN'T STAND TO BE AROUND PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE COMMON SENSE. I fucking hate children. Neutral


you think i have no common sense?
i have a 3 year old brother so i obviously know how they act >.>
curious and not knowing
so obviously she doesnt know shes gunna get kicked in the face...

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ArcaneKnite
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2

Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lego wrote:
Killamoocow wrote:
Lego wrote:
Luigi wrote:
Lego wrote:
I don't. I know she is just a child, but I still can't stand the lack of common sense. Confused
Notice where she is looking
I did?

"Ooh! Where is my mommy? Maybe I can find her inside of this large empty circle where everyone is circling around?"

I'm sorry. I take it back. Fucking dumbass parents. Neutral

(There is a video of this on youtube. Shocked )


old
and by the looks shes like wut 3-5?
do you rly think she knew where she was going?
Once again. I fucking stated that I knew what age she is, and I know that she is too young to judge what to do. I FUCKING STATED I CAN'T STAND TO BE AROUND PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE COMMON SENSE. I fucking hate children. Neutral

SWE:LUFISE:WLOIEWURRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE. HOW COULD YOU HATE CHILDREN?!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lego
Master Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 02 Aug 2007
Posts: 340
Location: Playing the game "Real life"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spameKnite: Lol'd Laughing

Killamoocow: I never said you have no common sense, I just can't stand seeing people that have none, and being around them. But you missed the point. I just hate people that don't have it, regardless of age. I don't give a shit about babies, because they don't do anything to show their lack of knowledge in a very embarrassing way to themselves.

_________________
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=310820
[AM]HackOtaku wrote:
Lego wrote:
[AM]HackOtaku wrote:
Talix is easy to troll.
Harder than you were though..I've tried to troll him. He always fucking knows.
Psh. I troll him /constantly/.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lego wrote:
spameKnite: Lol'd Laughing

Killamoocow: I never said you have no common sense, I just can't stand seeing people that have none, and being around them. But you missed the point. I just hate people that don't have it, regardless of age. I don't give a shit about babies, because they don't do anything to show their lack of knowledge in a very embarrassing way to themselves.


then who are you saying has no common sense?

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Lego
Master Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 02 Aug 2007
Posts: 340
Location: Playing the game "Real life"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killamoocow wrote:
Lego wrote:
spameKnite: Lol'd Laughing

Killamoocow: I never said you have no common sense, I just can't stand seeing people that have none, and being around them. But you missed the point. I just hate people that don't have it, regardless of age. I don't give a shit about babies, because they don't do anything to show their lack of knowledge in a very embarrassing way to themselves.


then who are you saying has no common sense?
The girl. Smile (Quite obvious...>_>)
_________________
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=310820
[AM]HackOtaku wrote:
Lego wrote:
[AM]HackOtaku wrote:
Talix is easy to troll.
Harder than you were though..I've tried to troll him. He always fucking knows.
Psh. I troll him /constantly/.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lego wrote:
Killamoocow wrote:
Lego wrote:
spameKnite: Lol'd Laughing

Killamoocow: I never said you have no common sense, I just can't stand seeing people that have none, and being around them. But you missed the point. I just hate people that don't have it, regardless of age. I don't give a shit about babies, because they don't do anything to show their lack of knowledge in a very embarrassing way to themselves.


then who are you saying has no common sense?
The girl. Smile (Quite obvious...>_>)


HOW DOES SHE NOT HAVE COMMON SENSE? ITS NOT COMMON TO HAVE A SENSE TO KNOW WTF IS GUNNA HAPPEN AT THAT AGE

BREAK THE WORD DOWN
COMMON
SENSE
O AND CAPS LOCK FOR CRUISE CONTROL

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Luigi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Posts: 1083

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate my little nephew. He actually once took one of his dart guns, put it in his mouth, and shot it. he squeeled like a little girl.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lego
Master Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 02 Aug 2007
Posts: 340
Location: Playing the game "Real life"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit killamoocow. I give up. I barely believe you even understand half the things I am typing. I'm out. Neutral

Luigi's nephew is an example. I can't stand when people act stupid, regardless of age. (With exceptions to babies.)

_________________
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=310820
[AM]HackOtaku wrote:
Lego wrote:
[AM]HackOtaku wrote:
Talix is easy to troll.
Harder than you were though..I've tried to troll him. He always fucking knows.
Psh. I troll him /constantly/.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites