| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
DreadFather I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 22 Feb 2008 Posts: 2018
|
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:00 pm Post subject: Can u make a better speech then Tyler Durden? |
|
|
"Man, I see in Fight Club the strongest and smartest men who have ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see it squandered. Goddammit, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables, slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man; no purpose or place. We have no Great War, no Great Depression. Our Great War is a spiritual war. Our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised by television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won't; and we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off."-Fight Club
"You have the consider
the possibility that God doesn't like
you, he never wanted you. In all
probability, He hates you.We don't need him...
Fuck damnation. Fuck redemption. We
are God's unwanted children, with no
special place and no special
attention, and so be it.
you have to know that someday,
you are going to die. Until you know
that, you will be useless." - Fight Club
Think u can beat Tyler's wise words? i know this seems a lil sutpid but its a random spam section and im bored |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Prince charming How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
We do not like random here.
Fuck off.
But yes, I can make a better speech than Tyler. _________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
DreadFather I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 22 Feb 2008 Posts: 2018
|
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| wovvomgwow wrote: | We do not like random here.
Fuck off.
But yes, I can make a better speech than Tyler. |
wait wtf u dont like random in random spam... hmm i guess that makes sense. and prove that u can make a a better speech |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
redslothx Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13
Joined: 27 Nov 2006 Posts: 1949
|
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| DreadFather wrote: | | wovvomgwow wrote: | We do not like random here.
Fuck off.
But yes, I can make a better speech than Tyler. |
wait wtf u dont like random in random spam... hmm i guess that makes sense. and prove that u can make a a better speech |
thats his opinion.
you are intitled to say what you want here.
no1 can tell you to not do something.
=0 _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Dark Blade Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 25 Aug 2008 Posts: 767 Location: Florida,jacksonville
|
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Umm this is just a try
WHEN WE SAY TACOS LET THERE BE TACOS! _________________
| ~NJ wrote: | | I'm an asshole. |
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Thanh Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Dec 2006 Posts: 385
|
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:16 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| dbzman321 wrote: | Umm this is just a try
WHEN WE SAY TACOS LET THERE BE TACOS! |
Bitch, go take a shit on your dead grandma, you're too annoying here. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|