Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Now I'm definitly going to hell...
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
AlbinoSasquatch
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 22 Oct 2007
Posts: 323
Location: Was I supposed to put something clever in here? ¯\O_o/¯

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: Now I'm definitly going to hell... Reply with quote

I laughed at a retarded kid at the store...it pulled down it's pants pee'd on the floor. Embarassed

(By it I mean I couldn't tell if it was male or female)

_________________
I'm a myth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
killermunk1
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 23 Apr 2008
Posts: 23
Location: http://hackgym.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol your going to hell wtg
lol

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who believes in hell? srs
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Sup3R C3r34L
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 1379
Location: Soviet Russia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone would of laughed... i would of
_________________
It's sexy, amirite?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mattraks
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 21 Oct 2007
Posts: 0
Location: IRAQ!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it pulled its pants down then you would either see a long rod or nothing. Its easy to tell.
_________________
FOR ALLAH!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
AlbinoSasquatch
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 22 Oct 2007
Posts: 323
Location: Was I supposed to put something clever in here? ¯\O_o/¯

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mattraks wrote:
If it pulled its pants down then you would either see a long rod or nothing. Its easy to tell.


It was incredibly fat. And it had tits. And a bald head. And a funny hat and shades. It came up to me and said "Hi" it was extremely hard to say hi with a straight face. But I pulled it off.

sup3r wrote:
anyone would of laughed... i would of


MY PARENTS WERE LAUGHING WITH ME!!

Then my sister was pissed because when she was growing up, no one ever tought her not to laugh at the retartds :/

_________________
I'm a myth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WinRAR
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 890
Location: skullfucking dead children

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It pissed on the floor?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mattraks
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 21 Oct 2007
Posts: 0
Location: IRAQ!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can someone let a monster like that out of its cage?
_________________
FOR ALLAH!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
AlbinoSasquatch
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 22 Oct 2007
Posts: 323
Location: Was I supposed to put something clever in here? ¯\O_o/¯

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes
_________________
I'm a myth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deleted19776
I post too much
Reputation: 11

Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 3838

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sup3r wrote:
immature people would of laughed... i would of

Some people do not find that funny, but find it sympathetic that that kid's going through embarrassment.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Willy
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 23 Apr 2007
Posts: 280
Location: Woodlands

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mattraks wrote:
How can someone let a monster like that out of its cage?


Never mind the cage, who let it inside Earth in the first place?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mattraks
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 21 Oct 2007
Posts: 0
Location: IRAQ!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 'god' people claim exists.
_________________
FOR ALLAH!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
AlbinoSasquatch
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 22 Oct 2007
Posts: 323
Location: Was I supposed to put something clever in here? ¯\O_o/¯

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

waxxup wrote:
sup3r wrote:
immature people would of laughed... i would of

Some people do not find that funny, but find it sympathetic that that kid's going through embarrassment.


I know that, but I do this stupid thing where I laugh when other people laugh. Even if it's not funny.

Plus, I kinda know what he/she feels like. I fell down two stories worth of stairs in the 7th grade, I heard an absurd amount of people laughing. I heard one say "Stop laughing guys, it's not funny, he's really hurt."

Still, they laughed. It's really sad how cruel people can be.

_________________
I'm a myth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deleted19776
I post too much
Reputation: 11

Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 3838

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlbinoSasquatch wrote:
waxxup wrote:
sup3r wrote:
immature people would of laughed... i would of

Some people do not find that funny, but find it sympathetic that that kid's going through embarrassment.


I know that, but I do this stupid thing where I laugh when other people laugh. Even if it's not funny.

Plus, I kinda know what he/she feels like. I fell down two stories worth of stairs in the 7th grade, I heard an absurd amount of people laughing. I heard one say "Stop laughing guys, it's not funny, he's really hurt."

Still, they laughed. It's really sad how cruel and immature people can be.

I fixed your quote saying that my friends are immature sometimes.
They think 1337 talk and other shit is cool, and they also like it when someone gets pantsed.
So damn immature, they need to grow up.
And i said a girl was hot and they're like "Oooh, ooh, ooh", and we're all in 8th grade, and they seriously need to grow up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AlbinoSasquatch
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 22 Oct 2007
Posts: 323
Location: Was I supposed to put something clever in here? ¯\O_o/¯

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

waxxup wrote:
AlbinoSasquatch wrote:
waxxup wrote:
sup3r wrote:
immature people would of laughed... i would of

Some people do not find that funny, but find it sympathetic that that kid's going through embarrassment.


I know that, but I do this stupid thing where I laugh when other people laugh. Even if it's not funny.

Plus, I kinda know what he/she feels like. I fell down two stories worth of stairs in the 7th grade, I heard an absurd amount of people laughing. I heard one say "Stop laughing guys, it's not funny, he's really hurt."

Still, they laughed. It's really sad how cruel and immature people can be.

I fixed your quote saying that my friends are immature sometimes.
They think 1337 talk and other shit is cool, and they also like it when someone gets pantsed.
So damn immature, they need to grow up.
And i said a girl was hot and they're like "Oooh, ooh, ooh", and we're all in 8th grade, and they seriously need to grow up.


Yup, that's why I only trust 4 people in the whole world.

Family not included.

In my family I only trust my parents.

People have been blinded by bad humor.

Bill Cosby could make people laugh without using curse words, or insulting anyone.

If you look at my overall background, I find very little use for friendship, or love(for now at least I'm 15 I do not apreciate drama)

I do well on my own, I don't do drugs, I don't drink, never been drunk or high...

For some reason people thinks it's "cool" to act like an idiot.

_________________
I'm a myth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites